Scamadviser

greg_r
:facepalm:

Del
:lmao2:

diegosaenz

:classic:

Crusader

I did some calculations and it seems that Amazon.com is Highly trust rating website... who knew :lol:

While Getat watch is small chance of risk and Torobravos is highly trust rating, it seems to work quite fine. But I wouldn't really count on that...

Pihlippe

:lol:

astrario.tk is a trusted site..... :rofl:

olly593

We're based in Germany? But have little risk

Amit

Be nice to noobs you lot.

jeffw69
:)

futbol57102at

How does one know that scamadviser is not a scam of its own? :bsmeter:

Any review site that gives Rochest & Mary a low trust rating cannot be trusted themselves

Satya

Sure, I might be a noob, but it made me decide to by nothing here: http://www.seikouk.com/

powderfreak

Oh man.... :popcorn:

gB.

:lol:

Site: http://www.rwgboard.com

error-1.png A Small chance of Risk

Site is Germany de.png based , but most likely from the United States us.png

Niles

When I was an uber-noob (i say that because I am still very much a noob) I tried to look for these so called "scam advisor" sites...then I realized that even those sites are run by scammers. Then I found this place, and I figured that 20,000 REAL consumers can't all be wrong. Realizing that some of these folks have made 10,000+ posts here, I figured I'd trust them rather than some random shady site telling me who to buy from. Forget that scamadvisor website and listen to what the members here have to say, you won't regret it.

futbol57102at

When I was an uber-noob (i say that because I am still very much a noob) I tried to look for these so called "scam advisor" sites...then I realized that even those sites are run by scammers. Then I found this place, and I figured that 20,000 REAL consumers can't all be wrong. Realizing that some of these folks have made 10,000+ posts here, I figured I'd trust them rather than some random shady site telling me who to buy from. Forget that scamadvisor website and listen to what the members here have to say, you won't regret it.

This.

....Or we're all just bots with automated posts, and the most elaborate scam forum to date :giggle:

Niles

Haha I remember when I first found this place, I thought it was is either the most elaborate scam site ever devised, or a haven of legitimacy in an otherwise scammer dominated world. Literally thousands of dollars later, I'm so glad it was the latter.

greg_r

This.

....Or we're all just bots with automated posts, and the most elaborate scam forum to date :giggle:

Or we could just be a figment of your deranged imagination... :giggle: