Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

Beginners Collection Part I

UmpaHimself

Shot some pics today of my watches thus far. Not the greatest but I think it gets the point across ;)

I actually realized after taking macro shots that I should have probably cleaned them first but what can I say, they get worn!

Without further adieu (in order of acquirement):

Invicta 5363 Pro Diver Chrono

-First Addition to the team, "Swiss" Quartz, 42mmX12.5mm, "Saphire Coated" Mineral, Originally on dinky SS band but added the rubber strap which included deployment from the Bay for 8 bucks!

img2002r.jpg

img2003ru.jpg

img2004e.jpg

img2007uz.jpg

Wenger 7083 AquaGraph Yacht Racer

-Swiss Quartz, 40mmX10mm, Mineral Crystal, originally on dinky SS band but added Kevlar style strap and custom deployment from TheWatchPrince.

img2009c.jpg

img2013um.jpg

This is why you need a watch case

img2010db.jpg

img2011d.jpg

Invicta 6882 Reserve Pro Diver Diamond (has been a favorite and my daily for 2 years)

-Sellita SW200, 45mmX15mm, "Diamond" Markers, Flame Fusion Crystal, Screw Down Crown, Depth Rating: 500m/1650ft

img1995n.jpg

img1997f.jpg

img1998do.jpg

img1999u.jpg

img2000a.jpg

img2001et.jpg

J Springs (Seiko) Bea013 Modern Classic Calendar (doesn't get much wrist time but LOVE this watch)

-Japanese (assumingly Seiko) Automatic, 42mmx12mm, Mineral Crystal, stock leather strap (one of the nicest I've seen) but I replaced the standard buckle with a "Pull" deployment". Also features an interesting day/date Calendar feature with a second wheel under the crown and a spinning wheel inside the face aligning the day with the date.

img2015l.jpg

img2016ob.jpg

img2017fj.jpg

img2018dv.jpg

img2019wg.jpg

img2021g.jpg