Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

The RWG1.1 Birthday Prize Draw: RULES AND HOW TO ENTER

dingle
That's the old "RWGPTS". Didn't you get the new one? See Iabounty for your new manual.

new manual states newest member with the most average post per day get's it. :rofl:

sconehead
That's the old "RWGPTS". Didn't you get the new one? See Iabounty for your new manual.

new manual states newest member with the most average post per day get's it. :rofl:

I doubt the validity of brother Joey's claim DB...however, if true, while you excel at postwhoring, you need to brush up and learn from the masters, the fine art of threadcrapping.

Whilst your threads are indeed bountiful the ratio of threadcrap is alas, too small, which in turn would nullify any claim you may put forward for brother Doggies unused entry... :rofl:

onzenuub

Nope, it is allways member no 7, Chief Admin who gets it. :rofl::irish_dance::irish_dance:

dingle

Nope, it is allways member no 7, Chief Admin who gets it. :rofl::irish_dance::irish_dance:

sorry onze. you got the wrong memo. :irish_dance:

onzenuub

It is no memo, it's the law. :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

neverworn

Exciting.. but: never won something before and so it will be this time :rofl:

dingle

time to break the law :irish_dance::irish_dance:

onzenuub

time to break the law :irish_dance::irish_dance:

I'll have to shoot you. :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

dingle
Exciting.. but: never won something before and so it will be this time :rofl:

:rofl: everday here.

JoeyB

I doubt the validity of brother Joey's claim DB...

A monkey doubts the validity of the author of 'The Book'? :monkeyspank:

dingle

new manual states newest member with the most average post per day get's it. :monkeyspank:

I doubt the validity of brother Joey's claim DB...however, if true, while you excel at postwhoring, you need to brush up and learn from the masters, the fine art of threadcrapping.

Whilst your threads are indeed bountiful the ratio of threadcrap is alas, too small, which in turn would nullify any claim you may put forward for brother Doggies unused entry... :yoda:

teach me my master.

greg_r
Too many rules, damn it! Reading and shit, Greg, don't you know that Americans don't read and have the attention span of a gnat!

... and doesn't it occur to you that this very matter may be part of the competition? :monkeyspank:

dingle
Too many rules, damn it! Reading and shit, Greg, don't you know that Americans don't read and have the attention span of a gnat!

... and doesn't it occur to you that this very matter may be part of the competition? :yoda:

At--were screwed. :monkeyspank:

JoeyB

... and doesn't it occur to you that this very matter may be part of the competition? :yoda:

Are you being sneaky? :monkeyspank:

greg_r

... and doesn't it occur to you that this very matter may be part of the competition? ;)

Always :yoda:

dingle

... and doesn't it occur to you that this very matter may be part of the competition? ;)

sneaky, he is :yoda:

onzenuub

Who?

dingle

Who?

where?

JoeyB

Who?

I knew you'd say that. ;)

sconehead

Who?

I knew he'd say that too...

onzenuub

Who?

I knew he'd say that too...

What tattoo?

sconehead

Da plane Boss...

onzenuub
Da plane Boss...

Bruce Springsteen's tattoo?