NFleischer

Dark Side

NFleischer

For some reason after all this time i registered for RWI. I can't believe they are still going on

about J & A and this paranoia with RG. Can't they get over it already? If you look at the recent poll- Josh is still

pretty much everybody's favorite dealer.I doubt their boycott is doing much.

gottahaverolex

I just ordered from Josh. That site drove me nuts so I stopped logging on. They were gossiping like little school girls about J and A. I just got sick of it. Funny that it's still going on though, I bet the guys that bitch about them still secretly order from them still. Hope they get DOA watches! :lol:

NFleischer

Actually- the only DOA watch i ever got out of my 30 odd reps came from Andrew!

he made good- sort of. Josh is still my favorite dealer too. can't beat the service, even if he

did murder hont and fakemaster, jejeje

gottahaverolex

Josh is king, man. I feel paying a little more benefits us in the long run. He has frustrated me a few times but he is a business man and he tries to avoid loosing money if he can. I'd do the same thing if I were in his shoes. It's been a long time since I bought any reps so let's see if Josh is still as good as he was the last time I bought from him. My guess is he will be. Shipped my DSSD the same day I ordered, tracking within 3 hours of order.

Poohmonster

Yep - I only use Josh....got my brother in law hooked too......showed him Josh's site and within two days he bought

1. Mont Blanc SS Sports Chrono.

2. Graham Chrono Oversized Diver.

3. Chanel J12

4. Patek Phillipe Moon Phase.

then spurted in his pants when he saw my Skyland Avenger so has order the SA with black face.........and this is his first month hooked.....

NFleischer

yep- i feel sorry for him man. this shit gets you hooked faster than crack!

i've turned a few people on to him also. josh is always very appreciative when you get him a new customer.

i wish he would have a bonus system like i've seen in some places, like gyms or chiropractors. i was hoping to get a free C1!!

AllergyDoc

Yes, they did get quite upset about J & A. Still a lot of good guys there, though.

NFleischer

it seems they're still quite steamed. they seemed to have removed any mention of the

dreaded 'cartel'. they seem to be feuding still with the mods @RG over this- i guess.

i'm certainly not in the loop, i'm not exactly a powermax poster in any of the fora.

greg_r

hehe - I must confess I quite enjoy RWI, but only for the drama... The feud with RG is kinda amusing :lol:

I agree with you, though - whilst I buy from other dealers fairly regularly, Josh is tops (even though he sold me the only faulty rep I've had so far! :lol: )

Guest dave123
For some reason after all this time i registered for RWI. I can't believe they are still going on

about J & A and this paranoia with RG. Can't they get over it already? If you look at the recent poll- Josh is still

The owner of RWI decided to become a rep dealer,he started the Josh and Andrew thing before announcing that his intent was to start dealing,so he had his main competition removed from his forum,then started dealing.

All about money,not about being a 'nice guy'.....all that talk over there is bullshit,it was a corrupt forum under the last owner Tim that was dealing and ripped off members,and the current froum owner Greg decided to follow in his footsteps,all there is to it.

Joshs website alone gets more daily visitors (almost double) then RWI does,so he couldn't care less about what they did or say.

Demsey

NF, you have unknowingly, but uncatagorically unravelled the mystery behind "Jihad". It has nothing to do with "God", "Enemy of the People", or "Territory". It has everything, however, to do with feeding the hole in mankind that wants to destroy, belittle and diminish anything perceived as 'not their own or within their reach'. Sacrificial lambs as "Klink" notwitrhstanding. It's a frustration/bitterness/destroy thing. Pretty huh?. It's really why God gave man the skills and technologfy of 'weaponry' and 'words'.

Speaking of which, if anyone is in contact, Phil needs to be here. Or it just won't be a 'here' until he is.

greg_r

NF, you have unknowingly, but uncatagorically unravelled the mystery behind "Jihad". It has nothing to do with "God", "Enemy of the People", or "Territory". It has everything, however, to do with feeding the hole in mankind that wants to destroy, belittle and diminish anything perceived as 'not their own or within their reach'. Sacrificial lambs as "Klink" notwitrhstanding. It's a frustration/bitterness/destroy thing. Pretty huh?. It's really why God gave man the skills and technologfy of 'weaponry' and 'words'.

Speaking of which, if anyone is in contact, Phil needs to be here. Or it just won't be a 'here' until he is.

Klink signed up & even posted twice just after we started up, but doesn't appear to have spent any time on the board since.... :P

NFleischer

well, duh, thanx.

AllergyDoc

Phil/Klink has cancer and thus other priorities. Don't know his status, just that he was doing the chemo some time ago.

greg_r
Phil/Klink has cancer and thus other priorities. Don't know his status, just that he was doing the chemo some time ago.

Yeah, I seem to recall hearing that some time just before we got this place running. Poor guy. Hope he's okay.

Demsey

Phil is an RWG original. Largely misundestood, not because of his eccentricity, which was a contrived amusement to him, me endlessly, and others, but because people are largely one dimensional, which is a Zen euphamism for "fucking stooooooopid selfish prats".

I never got a look at 'Replicat' and I'm bitter about it. One member who does correspond with Phil confided today that I, we, have missed something special with regard.

One might think it odd a person would consider such an endeavor considering , what Doc alludes; "other priorities" may exist. But who's to say?

Charles Lindberg retired to a western facing mountain on Maui when it was diagnosed he was terminally ill, so he could spend his last days "Looking Westward into the sun setting over the ocean" which he likened to "Coming Home". Maybe a reference to returning from Europe after his crossing? But it makes some sense to any one's imagination regardless of Linberg's reasoning. How people choose to carry on, or not, is subjective.

In any event, hope springs eternal, the weeks before my own mother's inevitable/diagnosed end she insisted on recovering the wicker furniture on the patio. His own webpage doesn't seem so ridiculous. Then.

Edited by Demsey

sconehead

I'm a regular at RWI and whether or not they've removed the competition who knows? All I know is where else would I get a UPO for $179 plus shipping? Cos that's what D4M knocks them out for...and he states openly that these are Asian ETA's, the exact same watches the other dealers have sold in the past as gen ETA's. Regarding RG, as a 'noob' during the whole Andrew/Hont thing I was asking on both the forums if there was price rigging/muscling out other dealers. JC said to take it to his pm box with any questions I had, I obliged, asked him if there was any truth to the matter as I was new/uninformed and then found I was banned for life. RG banned members for being active on RWI on the subject, talk about big brother... RWG2 allowed reasoned debate about it, so why did RG take such drastic action about Josh/Andrew being flamed, it made me think...I bought my first watches from Josh, no problems but looking back I could have got them a lot cheaper with similar delivery times and aftersales. To this day, people on RWI, for discussing the matter on their own forum, still feel needled about being banned from another forum where they never even posted. Just my experiences on the matter...

Dave, we've already spoke on the matter and I think we agree to dissagree, you made your point public, so I just made mine. No need to get into a slanging match, I think this is the only forum left where one or the other of us ain't been banned,or as we like to say, left... :o

AllergyDoc
I think this is the only forum left where one or the other of us ain't been banned,or as we like to say, left... :o

And not likely to, unless one of you goes Fakey or Yahoo on us! :rofl:

sconehead

:o

Guest dave123

Scone,i didn't post anything that was intended to start any argument,i posted fact.

I'm glad you got a deal on a fake UPO,a great rep for 2005?..... :rofl: He gets in on the leftovers Scone,pay attention....

Please don't do the whistling thing on the 'i left' bit,again,that is fact,no need to call me a liar,never have been,never will be.

Hey!..i was banned from RWS,that is fact,not RWI.... :lol:

Aside from some drama threads i was a part of for some fun,its been a graveyard anyway,that as well is fact.Who cares.

sconehead

RG's your home, RWI's mine, fact. If people slag RG off you'll defend them and I'll do the same for RWI. As I recall your biggest beef with RWI was over Klink calling you a shill for Josh, didn't believe it then and still don't. You're just you and I'm just me, stating the facts as we each see them. There are always two sides to every story and I just couldn't let you say your bit without responding as we are both biased in our own way. The whistling smiley was a joke aimed at the both of us for being banned, I learned a long time ago that you sometimes need to laugh at yourself, there was really no offence intended. As a final note the UPO was a great rep in 2005 and still is in 2008, they're still selling well and I couldn't find the same rep cheaper anywhere this side of a Chinese market vendor, Gregs a good seller and IMO a good guy...

JohnG

I am pretty sure that Dave wasn't banned at RWI.

Yup, pretty sure.

greg_r
I am pretty sure that Dave wasn't banned at RWI.

Yup, pretty sure.

Obviously an oversight..... :lol:

trailboss99
Obviously an oversight..... tongue.gif

:lol::):D

JohnG
Obviously an oversight..... tongue.gif

:lol::lol:;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: