NFleischer

Dark Side

sconehead

My posts and username have been wiped away for all eternity at RG so I couldn't get a snapshot of me being banned...go figure eh? Got this off RWI regarding Daves status though, Dave you have in fact been banned from there as well as RWS... :) no offence meant by smiley...

dave123rv8.jpg

w1024.png

Demsey

I don't think he's debating the current status of his registration SH, but he has maintained, painstakingly, ad nauseum, to where you want to jump from a third story window, that he asked, no, demanded, to be banned, and that they obeyed him, because he is "Dave". And well, you know, you don't fuck with "Dave".

It's kind of like the time I ordered those coppers to throw me in the Haselmere clink. I informed them of my drunken state, apprised them of my US Consitutional rights, and demanded they do their assigned duty, if they knew what was good for them.

Of course, they catered to my demands. And a 'cuppa.

Edited by Demsey

sconehead

Only now, at the very end, do I understand...Thanks Demsey...

JohnG

That screen capture has been photoshopped.

sconehead

Oh no it hasn't (it's panto season), I had to trawl the web to learn how to capture a screen shot, so believe me when I say I WOULDN'T waste anymore time to learn how to doctor it as well...wonder where my RG posts went, maybe in a cold, dark place...Anubis' under crackers perhaps???

JohnG

Dave logs on at RWI all the time - so how does he do that if he is banned?

greg_r
Dave logs on at RWI all the time - so how does he do that if he is banned?

Disguise? :lol:

sconehead

They have a 'guest' facility...

greg_r
They have a 'guest' facility...

Yeah, I'm surprised at how much of the board they allow guests to access, actually...

Dave's profile most definitely shows he's banned there, though.

trailboss99

Yeppers, for some strange reason I hoped that that was not the case but Dave buddy, you're persona non gratia at RWI. Confirmed.

Col.

Demsey

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, what's that noise?

The sound of Dave, drunk, off-line. Nize.

RolexAddict

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha

:band:

Vamos a la playa

vamos a beber

se gusta la tequilla, la Corona,

Life is hard for Dave right now....

:Drinking2::drunksing::lol::beerjump::drunksing:

JohnG
Yeppers, for some strange reason I hoped that that was not the case but Dave buddy, you're persona non gratia at RWI. Confirmed.

Col.

You say that like it is a bad thing...

sconehead

Variety is the spice of life...I usually have all four of the forums running at once and flip from one to the other to see what's new...am I the only one? Am I strange or something??? Help!!! :lol:

Demsey
Variety is the spice of life...I usually have all four of the forums running at once and flip from one to the other to see what's new...am I the only one? Am I strange or something??? Help!!! :o

No, I can't do that SH. It's like my old man said; "Never cheat on your wife. If you find yourself wanting to cheat, that means you have 'woman' problems. If you take a mistress, you'll have two sets of 'woman' problems.

I can hardly keep one forum (per genre) straight. I do belong to other genre forums though, but take them seriously in content. Not here. 'Watch' forums are just too goofy.

AllergyDoc
I usually have all four of the forums running at once and flip from one to the other to see what's new...am I the only one? Am I strange or something??? Help!!! :o

I max out on 2, and that's only when I'm selling something on each forum.

And, yes, you are strange. :o

sconehead
I usually have all four of the forums running at once and flip from one to the other to see what's new...am I the only one? Am I strange or something??? Help!!! :o

I max out on 2, and that's only when I'm selling something on each forum.

And, yes, you are strange. :o

I find that to be like a compliment on this forum...and confirmed by a Doctor as well, bonus... :D