Sign in to follow this  
DSSDRep

Hi there! New owner here....

DarkGlass

a small amount of dental floss run all the way round will tighten it up (seriously) and you are very welcome here. If i were you I'd consider a tc sub before dropping a load of cash on a gen DSSD, you'll will be very pleasentley suprised .

DSSDRep

TC sub?

The dental floss may smooth it out, but it will still feel light / tinny, ya know?

DSSDRep

I think I need to learn more before I buy a half finished rep and have to source gen parts lol. I'd screw it up and end up buying another gen sub.

DarkGlass

it will makes it less loose, its gonna feel light and tinny its 5% of the cost of a real one, unless you take it off and let people play with who's gonna know? as for the TC sub and it being not complete, you can buy em finished, the instllation of the gen bezel insert is a personal thing.

Seriously for very little (gen type) money you would be amazed, tc has a blog which shows what he does and how he does it, simoly stunning, read lots mate and listen with big lugs !

Member X

If you have a gen Sub and considering selling to finance a gen DSSD, I would get a TC sub so you can compare. If you hate it you can always sell it on at a little loss, definitely a lot smaller loss than selling a gen! But if you like it you could then sell the gen Sub and get the DSSD. Or hang around here some more, see what other amazing reps are out there, and then realise just how many nice reps you can buy with $10k... :Whistle::lol: