Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

What modifications to Marina Militare

UmpaHimself

Hey guys,

I tried to do some searching on this but my keywords weren't finding what I was looking for. I have a Marina Militare PAM homage that I bought about 6 months ago. With out spending too much money (under $60) I would like to spruce her up a bit. I was looking for a direct replacement Panerai dial (any one that would fit the movement + seconds complication) and possibly a replacement case back with some PAM markings to match. Any suggestions on dealers or directions for a project like this.

Specs from manbushijie.com:

-Seagull 2555 Auto Hack Movement

-44mmX16.5mm

-Domed Mineral with single AR

Current mods:

-Crown & Buckle black band w/ white Stitching

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

DFH

Get to know our TDs Jackson and Gordon (Nightwatch) and non- TD DSN - visit their sites, they will become your best friends and they will feed your addiction like no drug dealer ever could! Modding and vintageizing are the extrememversions of the rep virus - welcome and you will go a bit nuts... trust me!!

UmpaHimself

Get to know our TDs Jackson and Gordon (Nightwatch) and non- TD DSN - visit their sites, they will become your best friends and they will feed your addiction like no drug dealer ever could! Modding and vintageizing are the extrememversions of the rep virus - welcome and you will go a bit nuts... trust me!!

Thanks DFH! I'm trying not to get to crazy.

DFH

Too late, brother, too late.... You hit the ground running here - which tells us you were already crazy when you got here - now, you are certifiable!!! :giggle:

Cheers! Any help you need - let me know if you want DSN's contact and album info....

D.

UmpaHimself

Too late, brother, too late.... You hit the ground running here - which tells us you were already crazy when you got here - now, you are certifiable!!! :giggle:

Cheers! Any help you need - let me know if you want DSN's contact and album info....

D.

lol! Yea please that would be great.

DFH

PM sent

Amit

you may be able to find a caseback or crystal within your budget, not sure ow much else you will find.

Or if they will be direct replacements.

Luthier

Does it worth?

Amit

Does it worth?

probably not Luth.

Best to save the money and buy something else.

Luthier

+1M

UmpaHimself

Does it worth?

probably not Luth.

Best to save the money and buy something else.

Yea, but I figured it would be fun. I'll see what I can find and then make up my mind. Just curious.

James.

Agree with luth in part, but as a fifirst effort you dont wwant to invest too much into the base becuse you'll inevitably screw it up.

Slippery slop mate, next you'll be re-luming and baking dials in your oven :D