Sign in to follow this  
graham47

Rolex Pro Hunter PVD DSSD

graham47

Got this from WatchInternational a couple of weeks ago. My first (of many I'm sure) purchase so stuck with what I believe to be the best TD.

Dealt with Rochest and communication was a pleasure from intial enquiry, QC photos and eventually tracking numbers and delivery.

Photos aren't the best guys, but just to say this is a stunner and been on the wrist for the last two weeks now, pretty much full time.

1466_089.JPG

70814_091.JPG

90712_093.JPG

boka

Looks good. I'm drooling over a rolex to be my next rep

fatarms

Looks good, but don't let Baldrick see it. She'll lose her mind.

jvnice

I really wanted a pro hunter too. But afraid that the black color wears off or chip of easily, hows your so far?

graham47

Its been better than I thought it would be!!

It has been on my wrist constantly since getting it and is remarkably unblemished. That said I could've been lucky and I dare say I have been extra careful!!

Having said all that it is a good looking watch and I would certainly get another one with the PVD finish.

Hope that helps!!

ics1821

Sweet.. I have a gmt prohunter on the way..cant wait

graham47

Nice one Peppe, don't forget to post pics!!

<RJ>

I got the gmt master II pro hunter and i should really have got this instead, The gmt master is so small :P

PVD feels really good, Top quality!

Balad1

Sweet rep and great choice :)

mjcecil

Got this from WatchInternational a couple of weeks ago. My first (of many I'm sure) purchase so stuck with what I believe to be the best TD.

Dealt with Rochest and communication was a pleasure from intial enquiry, QC photos and eventually tracking numbers and delivery.

Photos aren't the best guys, but just to say this is a stunner and been on the wrist for the last two weeks now, pretty much full time.

1466_089.JPG

70814_091.JPG

90712_093.JPG

Having handled a couple of Gen DeepSea models, I am curious how the bezel, crown and clasp actions feel. The Gen's are just so damned "silky" feeling... I know that would be hard to replicate.

Other questions: how long to get the unit shipped to you? Is the watch water resistant at all? And now that you've had the unit for around two months, how is the PVD holding up?

Thanks!

Mark

graham47

Hi Mark

it's holding up quite well to be honest. No real scuffs to report and time keeping isn't to bad either, usually loses a minute a week, so no great shakes.

Clasp fastens, and the bezel seems smooth enough.

From memory it took about 3 weeks from ordering to getting it on my wrist here in the UK. That was before the trouble at customs though.

Overall, I would say its been a good first buying experience and I would buy the same watch again from Mary and Rochest.