Sign in to follow this  
Distinct

What does Tapatalk say about RWG?

Distinct

I've been using the forums lately from my iPhone after finally paying for tapatalk. I noticed a few other users are all on via tapatalk as well. My current client doesn't allow my computer on their network so I go home with a dead iPhone battery every day.

63ed885e-f504-3746.jpg

seclark007

Rogers sux!

torobravo

Tapatalk is strange

Luthier

Who is Tapatalk?

:rofl:

Balad1

I use it too when I don't have computer access, works pretty well.

greg_r

Yep - I use tapatalk from iPad or iPhone on occasion. Useful little app...

Del

Yep - I use tapatalk from iPad or iPhone on occasion. Useful little app...

+1

At my work, surf control blocks YouTube, Photobucket and most of Section 8 posts (!) so I use Tapatalk on my iPhone to look at some of this stuff. I think it's excellent. :)

mostling

Am i the only one getting this?5eeaaa67-7f6b-4629.jpg

ReplicaFromDownunder

Get an android, they work. iPhone always needing a firmware update... Like 10.0.1.2 0 956mb download to fix safari, which is useless.

dingle

Am i the only one getting this?5eeaaa67-7f6b-4629.jpg

have a read here mate....not sure the settings in tapatalk, but it sounds like the same issue......

http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=29100

Get an android, they work. iPhone always needing a firmware update... Like 10.0.1.2 0 956mb download to fix safari, which is useless.

has nothing to do with iPhone.....:facepalm:

greg_r

Oh dear :picard2:

:lol:

mostling

Reset all settings in tapatalk did the trick.

ath

If you just wanna try something for free, there is also IP Board. Not using it much, major problem i've seen is that you cannot zoom on pics (which are apparently too small for viewing on the iPhone).

dingle

If you just wanna try something for free, there is also IP Board. Not using it much, major problem i've seen is that you cannot zoom on pics (which are apparently too small for viewing on the iPhone).

I honestly don't know why folks don't just use safari and the regular web layout. It works just as easy as a regular computer.

Set your theme to RWG light no avi/sig and the thing is lighting fast as well......I love it :D

Distinct

Tapatalk allows me to take pictures and they are auto hosted. Using tapatalk allowed me to participate in the wrist check for the first time while just sitting in my car and pressing a couple buttons.

ad22686f-a118-fedd.jpg

ath

I honestly don't know why folks don't just use safari and the regular web layout. It works just as easy as a regular computer.

Set your theme to RWG light no avi/sig and the thing is lighting fast as well......I love it :D

Quite right there Dingle. Actually this is the reason i don't use it much... :)

greg_r

I don't use Safari via iPhone for the board simply because I'm half-blind and I can't see the damn thing! :lol:

Yes, I know I can zoom, but then I spend more time zooming than I do reading. It just gets in the way...

Tapatalk makes things easier to read ;) Of course, if you're a youngster and can still see to read on that tiny screen, then certainly Safari is the better option... :P

dingle
:brightlight:

greg_r

bizactly! :rofl:

seclark007

getting old sucks almost as much as Rogers does (Rogers is OP's cell carrier from :canuck: )

Distinct
getting old sucks almost as much as Rogers does (Rogers is OP's cell carrier from :canuck: )

Haha, it does suck. Sucks even more that I have Rogers for cable, two other mobile phones, home phone and Internet. They bleed me for over $350 each month.