Sign in to follow this  
houndoggie

How to save 8% on a lot of stuff on ebay...

houndoggie

By signing up for a bing.com account (microsofts web engine) and then signing up for the bing.com cashback promotion, you can save big money on lots of stuff, including ebay auctions. Some rebates get applied 60 days after the purchase, but some are instant back into your paypal.

So.. go sign up at bing.com for an account then go to the shopping section and sign up for a cashback account (all free, safe)

After registering, you must use the bing.com search engine to access stores and ebay for purchases.. They also list all the stores offering cashback and at what discount.

For ebay..

You must disable your ad blocker.

In bing.com go to shopping and search for something like xbox.

You will see a banner ad for ebay on the top, or a sidebar ad for ebay on the right.

Click on it and you will be taken to the xbox ebay listings.. you know you did it right if you see the microsoft cashback logo at the top.

Now you can search for anything you like on ebay like you normally would.

Eligible items will have a gold coin next to the listing... these items are buy it now and you have to use paypal.

Get what you want using buy it now, and then reap your 8% discount.

I've done this twice so far.. once on a OEM PAM strap that was $170 b.i.n. that I got 8% off that and just now I bough the Hammy Jazzmaster slim for a b.i.n. price of $450 and received $36 back into may paypal after the purchase.

please sticky if need be.

dingle

thanks HD

trailboss99

They had a half price promo on gen watches a while back. And I mean good gens, Omega, Brietling etc. It must have cost M$ an absalute fortune!

Col.

houndoggie
They had a half price promo on gen watches a while back. And I mean good gens, Omega, Brietling etc. It must have cost M$ an absalute fortune!

Col.

Yep.. that was through ashford.com and the watchery.com via bing.com

It was a fiasco for them, so they ended that 50% deal prematurely.

I was able to get a Hamilton Khaki Navy diver with eta 2824 for $150, which I flipped for $250.

greg_r

good tip - doesn't look like Bing UK is doing this, though :rofl:

Typical Microsoft asshats.... :rofl: