Sign in to follow this  
Drhulee

Source for new style bracelet

Drhulee

Does anyone know where I can order just the bracelet? I know that PWC used to have them, but I think he no longer takes PP, due to some jerk.

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry just want to clarify, this is the new style, not the one with alternating "D" shaped links.

Edited by Drhulee

Drhulee
Probably not what you're looking for:

http://www.jacksontse.com/mm154.html

Nope, that is the older style with the "D" alternating links. I'm looking for the new one in which all the links are rectangular. Thanks for trying though.

Luthier

Nope, that is the older style with the "D" alternating links. I'm looking for the new one in which all the links are rectangular. Thanks for trying though.

Was it repped?

If yes - ask Mary.

Drhulee

Was it repped?

If yes - ask Mary.

Yes it was, so who is Mary?

visitor

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but, is this the bracelet you are looking for- (bad pics sorry)

pambracelet003.jpg

pambracelet002.jpg

pambracelet001.jpg

I got it from hont, was $80 shipped to me, Hont was GREAT to work with!

BTW- COuld I get some opinions on how the bracelet works with this watch? I rather like it, But ALWAYS open for more opinions!

greg_r

I've always liked the PAM chronos on a bracelet. Classy look.

Drhulee
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but, is this the bracelet you are looking for- (bad pics sorry)

I got it from hont, was $80 shipped to me, Hont was GREAT to work with!

BTW- COuld I get some opinions on how the bracelet works with this watch? I rather like it, But ALWAYS open for more opinions!

How long ago did you get it from him?!? I had asked him about it, a while back, but he said he couldn't get them. Guess i'll send him another PM, especially as he owes me a favor. :wave:

Thanks for the tip.

Edited by Drhulee

Drhulee

I like them on both leather, reptile, and metal. I just like to be able to coordinate :D

Actually it's just because I heard it is a very comfortable and well made rep, so I figured I'd try it out for myself.

Hont just got back to me, and he does have them, so as soon as I think of some other stuff to order I'll be getting one. :)

Thanks for all the help guys.

visitor

I like them on both leather, reptile, and metal. I just like to be able to coordinate :D

Actually it's just because I heard it is a very comfortable and well made rep, so I figured I'd try it out for myself.

Hont just got back to me, and he does have them, so as soon as I think of some other stuff to order I'll be getting one. :)

Thanks for all the help guys.

Post pics! Ya on the quality- Very well made, The clasp on mine was incredibly tight (hard to release), but it has loosened up a good amount, and is now usable. Also- if you will notice this is a "homage" watch, so i do not know if the case is ever so slightly different, but the end links did NOT line up with the holes in the case. took m watchmaker a good 3 hours of grinding and modding to make it fit (the old "d" link bracelet lined up absolutely perfect) Also- the bracelet is tapered (dont know if the original is or not, just throwing it out there!) Overall, though, I LOVE it. it feels amazingly well made, very fluent in movement, and looks amazing IMO at least! Also- I have an 8" wrist, and taking out 1 link makes it to tight to me, but with the link in it is too loose.. thank god it has that little half link in it!

Drhulee
Post pics! Ya on the quality- Very well made, The clasp on mine was incredibly tight (hard to release), but it has loosened up a good amount, and is now usable. Also- if you will notice this is a "homage" watch, so i do not know if the case is ever so slightly different, but the end links did NOT line up with the holes in the case. took m watchmaker a good 3 hours of grinding and modding to make it fit (the old "d" link bracelet lined up absolutely perfect) Also- the bracelet is tapered (dont know if the original is or not, just throwing it out there!) Overall, though, I LOVE it. it feels amazingly well made, very fluent in movement, and looks amazing IMO at least! Also- I have an 8" wrist, and taking out 1 link makes it to tight to me, but with the link in it is too loose.. thank god it has that little half link in it!

Homage watches use the same cases as the branded ones, just different dials and case backs, usually. So that is a bit worrisome. Then again, even the older bracelets had problems fitting on some case sets.

I prefer tapered, so that's good.

visitor

Homage watches use the same cases as the branded ones, just different dials and case backs, usually. So that is a bit worrisome. Then again, even the older bracelets had problems fitting on some case sets.

I prefer tapered, so that's good.

Ya, I thought they would be the same, but just wanted to mention it. this bracelet did not fit straight away on either this OR my 111 homage watch. The old style bracelet fits fine on both. It took drilling the hole on the bracelet, shaving down the end link, and the use of springbars (instead of the screwbars that were in there) to make it fit. But to me, worth it absolutely, I love the look

prestigewatchco

They don't fit the old case style well the end links leave a gap at the side as well on most models . They are made to fit the quick release lugs models

visitor
They don't fit the old case style well the end links leave a gap at the side as well on most models . They are made to fit the quick release lugs models

Makes perfect sense! Thanks for the input robert! Forgive me for not being up to date, but are there any chrono's out there in rep world with said quick release?

prestigewatchco

Makes perfect sense! Thanks for the input robert! Forgive me for not being up to date, but are there any chrono's out there in rep world with said quick release?

Yes 308

Drhulee

Yes 308

So currently the Auto 308, with date pusher, is the only case that these fit properly???