Sign in to follow this  
nbroadhead

Hi from the UK.

nbroadhead

Hi all great site with loads of uselfull info. Now to take the next step and buy my first REP.

BTW anyone know of this site tunewatches.com

Thanks

Edited by greg_r
scamsite URL deactivated

Balad1

Welcome

Scam site, use only our Trusted Dealers

conx

All the watches are pictured set a 10 past 10, often a sign of using gen pictures. No guarantee you will get what you ordered, or in fact anything at all. Use our TD section, you will find trusted dealers who will send you a great quality rep with after sales service. Avoid any other site.

Welcome to the board - do lots of reading.

nbroadhead

Understood, didnt see it listed thats all.. They have a very nice site BTW good for reference...lol

Im in talks via mail with a couple, Tony, Mary etc. but they are quite slow in responding.

Thoughts feed back from members would be appreciated on the following models Im considering.

Omega Seamaster 300M blk dial crono.

Rolex Explorer II blk dial.

TAG HEUER CARRERA GP F1 LIMITED EDITION TITANIUM A-7750 CARBON FIBRE BLACK DIAL BLACK LEATHER STRAP

TAG HEUER GRAND CARRERA CALIBRE 17 RS2 LIMITED PVD Ti A-7750 BLACK DIAL BLACK LEATHER STRAP

TAG HEUER CARRERA RACING SS A-7750 BLACK DIAL RUBBER STRAP

Any feedback from you guys would be appriciated.

Neil UK

Edited by nbroadhead

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

Read the noob link in my signature

Be sure to visit the museum.

jeffw69

Welcome.

conx
Understood, didnt see it listed thats all.. They have a very nice site BTW good for reference...lol

Yep, look but dont buy:)

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!

sam1965uk

Hi there and welcome on board hope you enjoy your stay with us

have a g8t day

Sam

vespa

Hi and welcome .I am newb to the site to , you will find every one is very helpfull .The guys on here have been doing this a long time and anything they do tell you is for a reason.So good luck.

dalboy

Welcome from a fellow Brit,

Yes this site is full of all the info you will ever need, as Conx & Balad have said avoid all other sites that are not on our T/Ds list . this will ensure you get what you paid for and if ever there was an issue one of our mods will endeavour to sort it for you.

Read all the info in the new members section and you will have a better idea of how things work.

Good luck and happy reading, oh and btw save your money your gonna need it.

Dal..

nbroadhead

Yes this site is full of all the info you will ever need, as Conx & Balad have said avoid all other sites that are not on our T/Ds list . this will ensure you get what you paid for and if ever there was an issue one of our mods will endeavour to sort it for you.

Read all the info in the new members section and you will have a better idea of how things work.

Dal..

Well was going to Spend £5.5k on a Rolex Exploer II new. then started googling for other brands lead me to see some reps on youtube digging further ended up here. And what Ive seen so far these reps seem like good buys. Time will tell..

Amit

Add another to the UK crew. Welcome.

onionbag

Hello and welcome.:)

scorpion

Welcome fellow .......UKian? dunno is there such a term for a UK person. Maybe I should say fellow Brit unless you are from Northern Ireland. :unsure:

thenoon

Hurrah, another Brit !!! Welcome mate.....

dalboy

Dal..

Well was going to Spend £5.5k on a Rolex Exploer II new. then started googling for other brands lead me to see some reps on youtube digging further ended up here. And what Ive seen so far these reps seem like good buys. Time will tell..

Remember the services of Mary & Rochest @watchinternational, find what you like Email them with a pic if avaliable ..they will get you the best deal..

Above all else never stray from the path of the T/Ds............

Learn you will.. :yoda:

Dal..........

greg_r

Welcome - always good to greet another Brit - we need to keep these damned foreigners outnumbered, y'know :D

BTW anyone know of this site tunewatches.com

Thanks

Yes, but I wish I didn't. Scammers. Avoid. Check out our trusted dealer list - you'll be a lot safer :)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

robznet

Welcome from another UK inmate! Good to have you join us, read a lot and you will learn the way of the jedi................ :yoda:

watchcollector2012

Hi mate welcome I hope you find this forum a great help like I have since I joined and also it's great to welcome another brit.

Mystery Shopper

Hello and welcome. Can we stay at your place when the Olympics are on?

Balad1

Hello and welcome. Can we stay at your place when the Olympics are on?

Good one Bro, LOL.

lynch

Hi from the UK as well! Joined primarily because of PAM. Getting my first from Toro!

jeffw69

Hi from the UK as well! Joined primarily because of PAM. Getting my first from Toro!

Welcome to the forum Lynch!