Sign in to follow this  
mostling

Breitling Code Yellow (Pics)

mostling

Just received this one, liking it a lot tho it will be needing some mods, and will probably be sending it to Kenny.

Chrono hand needs to be painted all in yellow and a relume is a must on this one, otherwise pretty happy with the watch.

Ordered it with rubber strap with deployant and also with bracelet as seen in the pictures.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

kolchak

that is a looker - digging the rubber.

James.

well those sub-dial hands are an interesting splash of colour!

KeNnY

amazing ! :)

HWG

I had a code yellow, nice watch for sure. I agree with painting the chrono hand yellow to match the subdials. Congrats!

ath

Not familiar at all with Breits, so noob question: is the polished bracelet correct with this model? Thought it should be brushed like the bezel.

LeandroBR

Great pick up mate! Send it to Kenny for the ultimate mods and you are done !

Trolex

great watch!!

Not familiar at all with Breits, so noob question: is the polished bracelet correct with this model? Thought it should be brushed like the bezel.

I'm not sure either, but since it's an Avenger, I imagine that it's going to be polished. The rubber on Breitling's website looks different than what's on it though (link below). I imagine that I'd like the look of the rubber the OP has on it, rather than what the link shows, on the wrist though.

http://www.breitling.com/en/models/avenger/avenger/limited-edition/index.php

While I think that the yellow second hand tip looks good as it stands, gen is all yellow, as HWG pointed out.

mostling

About that, what are usually the ultimate mods on these watches?

ath

great watch!!

I'm not sure either, but since it's an Avenger, I imagine that it's going to be polished. The rubber on Breitling's website looks different than what's on it though (link below). I imagine that I'd like the look of the rubber the OP has on it, rather than what the link shows, on the wrist though.

http://www.breitling...ition/index.php

While I think that the yellow second hand tip looks good as it stands, gen is all yellow, as HWG pointed out.

Thnx mate, my thoughts exactly, haven't been able to find any gen pics with bracelet though.

ath

BTW, great watch mostling. There is something with yellow on Breits that makes them look so damn good!

KeNnY

About that, what are usually the ultimate mods on these watches?

Relume , the paint hand or replace hands for gens and also the dial maybe replace the datewheels for gen,

highergame

how much do you usally charge for all the above updates kenny??

hnic

Nice!

where did you get It from?

UmpaHimself

Sweet watch. Once she's lumed :drool:

subiim

Where from ?

dalboy

Good looking beastie !!! rubber or no rubber..

Good luck to wear it..

Dal...........

sam1965uk

must say sweet looking watch

mostling

Yeh really like it, won't be seeing it for a couple weeks since it has already left to visit Kenny to get some makeup.

Del

Very nice indeed! Looking forward to seeing what Kenny does with it. ;)

mostling

Heh, i only had the watch for about 8 hours before sending it to Kenny and i'm missing it already...

I hope damn Mary/Rochest get my DSSD in the mail soon, got QC pics 7 days ago and haven't heard shit since.. I still fail to see how everyone is so damn satisfied with them being fast and all, haven't seen that in any of my orders from them yet..

HWG

Heh, i only had the watch for about 8 hours before sending it to Kenny and i'm missing it already...

I hope damn Mary/Rochest get my DSSD in the mail soon, got QC pics 7 days ago and haven't heard shit since.. I still fail to see how everyone is so damn satisfied with them being fast and all, haven't seen that in any of my orders from them yet..

They were on Holiday from June 22 thru 24. You should be hearing back soon, if not drop me a PM with the details and I will see what I can get done for you.

mostling

I know about the holiday they had from friday thru sunday, thing is exactly same happened with 2 previous orders, so i guess 3rd time is the charm, so i'll just give them more time and not order from them anymore.

kieron1968
:lol: This forum is Bad!! Far too many things a want.