jashry

Rolex Cosmograph Daytona - Rose Gold

jashry

Hi,

I'm looking for this watch a perfect replica, can anyone recommend someone that they've purchase this from ? I've looked at a few replicas on some of the authorised traders here on the forums but they're not perfect replicas, there are quite a few differences which are obvious. Any help would be appreciated:

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watches/cosmograph-daytona/introduction

Thanks

Jas

Cyril_Clunge

Hello to you too.

When you find a perfect rep please let me know! Seriously, you need to do some research here and lower your expectations, not a lot, but a bit.

Distinct

Before all my brethren jump on you...

This particular model is difficult to replicate perfectly. It comes mostly from the lack of a generic movement matching the dial position designed by Rolex. There are many replicas that look good as long as you don't stare at the smaller dials moving (or not moving).

Don't bother searching for a perfect replica.

jashry

Thank you for the super quick reply, I'll stop searching for this one as the replicas I've seen are very different and there are plenty of other replicas which are near "perfect"

jeffw69

Even gens aren't perfect.

jashry

I found a excellent quality one from Mary / Rochest - it looks like the Gen and is better than any of the other ones I've seen. Great forum

Silverspeed

My A7750 Daytona Rose Gold......if you're getting this version be sure to read up on the modified sec@6 movement!!

IMG_4699kopie.png

Amit

damn thats nice SS.

where was this originally from?

Distinct
My A7750 Daytona Rose Gold......if you're getting this version be sure to read up on the modified sec@6 movement!!

How long has that lasted you? Any special service for the @6?

Silverspeed

I bought this from the late Robert, at the time he offered these with a pre-serviced movement. So far it's been fairly reliable, once in a while it acts up and it will suddenly stop. A gently hand wound will start her up again and when the mainspring is sufficiently wound it runs just fine with a power reserve of about 40 hours.

I don't wear it that much, I think wearing an A7750 sec@6 Daytona too often will only shorten its lifespan. Getting an A7750 sec@6 will mean its going to act up sooner or later, even with a clean and properly oiled movement. As long as its once in a while and it isn't terminal ;)

jashry

IMG_4699kopie.png

That's gorgeous, it's very similar but with a black leather strap - 2011 model. Thanks for the pointer

jashry

If anyone is interested I've ordered the watch from Mary / Rochest and will post pictures of it once I've received it. It's definitely the best replica available, i've compared it to a number of other ones and the one he sent is precisely made to be as close to the gen as possible

B5GLX

I'd love to see pics when you get it :).

UmpaHimself
I'd love to see pics when you get it :).

Yea I second that notion

ScotchSoda

Anys pics then?

Red2

Anys pics then?

Any pictures?

DR3M3L

Anys pics then?

Any pictures?

Seriously? This topic is over a year old!!

Mega bumperrrrrrr

Red2

Anys pics then?

Any pictures?

Seriously? This topic is over a year old!!

Mega bumperrrrrrr

I know it's a year old the point of what I was asking was to see how it held up being that it's a year after....

baselogo

that's a beautiful piece

lonelyby2

IMG_4699kopie.png

Hey mate,

Where you get the Rolex Daytona Rose gold at?? That watch pretty awesome.. I would like to get one too..

Thank you

chenchaoq

still a jackass