Sign in to follow this  
jtx0512

Do ppl around you appreciate the beauty of AP Royal oak?

BentleySharp

Yep, Lebron and Jay-Z are definitely old money. :facepalm:

Don't forget the old money families of Z-Ro and Slim-Thug :lol: I believe they helped the Rockafeller's get their start in New York...Or is that Rock-A-Fella? :P

BentleySharp

Anyways, No, I still don't care for the AP ROO. I Think overall it's loud, brash,(but nowhere near the level of Hublot) and unnessicarily complicated for a Diver watch. That said, I am absolutely in love with the AP Royal Oak Classic. It's sophisticated. Elegant and dressy, but still has the rugged bold lines of a man's timepeice.

And yes, I did have to grow into my current preference in watches and my tastes are still evolving :)

_DC_
Anyways, No, I still don't care for the AP ROO. I Think overall it's loud, brash,(but nowhere near the level of Hublot) and unnessicarily complicated for a Diver watch. That said, I am absolutely in love with the AP Royal Oak Classic. It's sophisticated. Elegant and dressy, but still has the rugged bold lines of a man's timepeice.

And yes, I did have to grow into my current preference in watches and my tastes are still evolving :)

+1

This thread is seriously old though, what's up with that? It's happening a lot lately!!

DC

BentleySharp

This thread is seriously old though, what's up with that? It's happening a lot lately!!

DC

Oh Damn! You're right about that. Didn't notice until you said something. Looks like Kanye dug it up earlier today and everybody just ran with it...I have been noticing lots of old threads being resurrected lately. Hmm...

northantsrich

I just got the carbon AP ROO, looks pretty cool

JasperB

It happens because the new stuff is BORING so the casual browser moves on to the older stuff and gets interested :)

George.

DC

Oh Damn! You're right about that. Didn't notice until you said something. Looks like Kanye dug it up earlier today and everybody just ran with it...I have been noticing lots of old threads being resurrected lately. Hmm...

Whoops, my bad fellas

Audemarlover

Love the AP!

_DC_

Haha, how'd the joker in the post above get banned? He had one post just saying he loves AP! He musta done some really naughty stuff, lol!

DC

wdev

Haha, how'd the joker in the post above get banned? He had one post just saying he loves AP! He musta done some really naughty stuff, lol!

DC

Banned for postwhoring to quickly sell his watch here. Didn't work then tried to pm members to sell it for him. Bad form

_DC_

DC

Banned for postwhoring to quickly sell his watch here. Didn't work then tried to pm members to sell it for him. Bad form

What a douchebag!!

DC

BentleySharp

DC

What a douchebag!!

DC

Really!

I can understand being banned for saying you love Hublot, but AP!? :giggle:

JohnG

Royal Oaks - all the styling elegance of a 1979 Mercury Marquis

marquisleft.jpg

:popcorn:

nyckid
:facepalm:

Realism

marquisleft.jpg

hater gonna 2 hate

bgreg

Love AP RO 15300 and 15400 ......took a while to get there though....

BentleySharp

marquisleft.jpg

Oh. Comparing AP to the 1979 Mercury Grand Marquis....Ok. :)

1978_Mercury_Marquis.jpg

:D