Sign in to follow this  
JoeyB

Rolex GMT Ceramic Insert for 16700

JoeyB

Anybody know these are being made now? $97.50 USD, and $5.00 shipping out of Texas.

Item Description

The Item For Sale Is A Brand New Top Quality Aftermarket Ceramic Insert With ENGRAVED SILVER NUMBERS For ROLEX GMT With Sapahire Crystal For 16700,16760,16718 and others.

This Item Will Fit Your Rolex GMT Watch.

It has engraved Number.

Since it is ceramic insert you need to stick it to the bezel.

Only few available.

Ebay Wholesale Outlet 990 Rolex GMT 16700 Ceramic Insert

sconehead

Try the rolex forum, gen items mostly, they go for around $70-90 ish, here's one here, http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?...mt+insert+16700

If you have no joy try e-mailing a guy there with the nick 'stevemulholland3' he can get most things

:cry:

JoeyB

I didn't know they were available for anything other than the 116710. I don't think anyone mentioned it here at all.

sconehead
I didn't know they were available for anything other than the 116710. I don't think anyone mentioned it here at all.

Sorry Joey, just saw the 16700 bit, didn't realise it was a ceramic insert you were after. Still, I'd pm the guy I mentioned. He had gen 'LV' inserts when everybody said they were impossible to get. Didn't Robert have replacements or were they for the new seadweller?

JoeyB

I don't know. I'd guess any of the dealers could get an insert if you broke one on a watch you bought from them. But this is completely different. It is the insert only, ceramic, for the older 'vintage' and next generation GMTs.