Sign in to follow this  
conx

Superocean Lugwidth

conx

I was lucky enough to pickup this beauty up from Balad in his sale the other day. It is on mesh (which I love), but I was also thinking of putting it on leather or rubber at times for a bit of variety.

f2ea15e8.jpg

Does anybody know what the lug width is of this watch to see if I have anything in the box that fits? I suspect it is 22mm but confirmation would be great.

HWG

Most SOH are 46mm cases, and therefore 24mm at the lugs. If its the smaller SOH, then the lugs are 22mm.

Hazz

Classy looking piece, how did I miss that. Enjoy

conx

Most SOH are 46mm cases, and therefore 24mm at the lugs. If its the smaller SOH, then the lugs are 22mm.

Thanks. I wasn't aware there were 2 sizes. I guess I will have to wait until it gets here. Excited about it and already making plans :)

dalboy

I didn't know that there was 2 sizes either..mine was a 24...with the mesh same as your incoming..

Just an idea mate might wanna shave your wrist, these mesh jobs look gr8, but they are a fucker for pulling the hairs out !!!

Dal.....

HWG

Thanks. I wasn't aware there were 2 sizes. I guess I will have to wait until it gets here. Excited about it and already making plans :)

yup, a 44mm just sold in M2M - http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=30569

Most though are 46mm, and therefore 24mm at the lugs.

conx

yup, a 44mm just sold in M2M - http://www.rwgboard....showtopic=30569

Thanks - that is really helpful. In that thread he actually measures the lugs which are also 24mm even in the smaller verson. I think myy incoming one is the larger version, but should still be 24mm.

HWG

yup, a 44mm just sold in M2M - http://www.rwgboard....showtopic=30569

Thanks - that is really helpful. In that thread he actually measures the lugs which are also 24mm even in the smaller verson. I think myy incoming one is the larger version, but should still be 24mm.

No problem, enjoy your new watch!