landau

looking for Rolex stella oyster perpetual

Amit

Would be nice of you would introduced yourself, asked how we are.

Have a read through the noobs section.

Fastrack

i carry that watch pls send me $300 :)

HeavyKrush

I'm a little drunk, but this is one fucking funny post.

Fastrack

i have to say i try to respect noobs cause let's face i'm a noob also, but this is too much. Some people just ask for it :)

James.

It's nice to meet you too, Landau.

I'd say your best bet at picking this up would be from one of our Trusted Dealers. Check out the below link to probably the best one for this particular watch

http://www.rolex.com

HeavyKrush
It's nice to meet you too, Landau.

I'd say your best bet at picking this up would be from one of our Trusted Dealers. Check out the below link to probably the best one for this particular watch

http://www.rolex.com

Nice!

landau

Sorry guys,

Let me introduce myself I like pina coladas and walking in the rain... :-)

I just thought that after a lot of searching maybe someone here will have a good recommendation for someone who sells it.

jeffw69

Sorry guys,

Let me introduce myself I like pina coladas and walking in the rain... :-)

I just thought that after a lot of searching maybe someone here will have a good recommendation for someone who sells it.

:lol:

Check out the trusted dealers section on the main page.

Also, please read some of the info on my link in my signature below.

Welcome!

onionbag

Hello and welcome, pina coladas and walking in the rain?..................Over to you Jeff. ;)

All our dealers can get you any watch that has been repped, send some of them a pic and sit back.

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!

If this watch is repped, one of our Trusted Dealers will be able to find it.

Arism

AFAIK, you'd be hard pressed to find a good rep. It's a pretty rare dial and decent condition ones sell for $$$$.

This picture got me interested, but sourcing a dial proved too difficult;

Passion2011179.jpg

Unless you can find a gen dial, it ain't going to happen IMO.

Edited by Arism

landau

:giggle: Thank you, already sent emails for most of the dealers on the link. Untill now, no one have it. Although I saw websites that sells it (don't know if they are scammers or not, got to them with google

)

Thanks anyway.

onionbag

:giggle: Thank you, already sent emails for most of the dealers on the link. Untill now, no one have it. Although I saw websites that sells it (don't know if they are scammers or not, got to them with google

)

Thanks anyway.

If our dealers cannot supply it and other sites list it, then they most certainly are scammers................do not be tempted!

landau

)

Thanks anyway.

If our dealers cannot supply it and other sites list it, then they most certainly are scammers................do not be tempted!

Thanks, I won't, do you have idea why this wath doesn't beeing replicated? and if one of the trusted dealers will get back to me with possitive answer, can you estimate how much it suppose to cost?

onionbag

If it's not repped it's because there's no demand for it, simple as that. If one is available say with an Asian high-beat movement you're looking a fair bit of cash.......$350 maybe.

Amit
AFAIK, you'd be hard pressed to find a good rep. It's a pretty rare dial and decent condition ones sell for $$$$.

Passion2011179.jpg

+1

I have also tried. The dial itself hasn't been repped

landau

Passion2011179.jpg

+1

I have also tried. The dial itself hasn't been repped

it's actualy the same only I am looking for one with pink dial and golden (it's a women's watch)

Member X

Dammit, I had forgotten how strangely nice that geen dial one is :facepalm:

Amit

Yes do you not get what we are trying to say though?

The Stella dials have not been repped.

James.

Dammit, I had forgotten how strangely nice that geen dial one is :facepalm:

+1 me wanty.

Member X

I am interested in Rolex stella oyster perpetual replica golden with pink dial,

I have to say that I did not know they were called 'Stella' dials, so that is my new thing I learned today :)

Going from this sales spiel, they will be near impossible to get hold of!

http://robertmaron.com/product.php?productid=19482&cat=0&page=1

Produced only in 18k gold and in platinum, the Day Date over the years has had some very interesting dials. Our favorite dial is the so called Stella dial, which is hard enamel, and usually a vivid color. Stella dials are extremely rare, and are particularly sought after and collected by watch dealers. No two dials are the same as the enamel paint is mixed by hand for each dial. Rolex made Stella dials for the Middle East market. Ironically, the Rolex dealers could not sell the watches with Stella dials and would actually replace the enamel dials with mundane dials. In fact, the majority of Stella dials were destroyed years ago by Rolex as being commercially unviable. Italian collectors, known for their keen eye for style, are nuts about Stella dials. We are pleased to present this watch with green original enamel Stella dial.

markturnr

I've looked into the green dials as well with no luck. Maybe we could send CLS some $$ when he gets his custom dial printing ready to go. I'd rather have this in the new 41mm size over the gen anyway. Source the watch from Mary, see if Chris can make a dial...

Member X

I've looked into the green dials as well with no luck. Maybe we could send CLS some $$ when he gets his custom dial printing ready to go. I'd rather have this in the new 41mm size over the gen anyway. Source the watch from Mary, see if Chris can make a dial...

This is genius! If we could get some proper enamel versions made, maybe even in china, that would be cool :D

We could have all the colours! The green above, but also...

Bright Orange: http://www.10pastten...p?item_id=TA507

Baby Blue: http://jewelry.1stdi...il.php?id=33997

Bright Red: http://www.fourtane....-dial-day-date/

Pink/Salmon: http://sumally.com/p/275016

Deep Burgundy: http://www.pduggan.com/cart/proddetail.php?prod=25134

:)