Sign in to follow this  
T222

Tryed all the "big" dealers, but.....

T222

.....non of them seam to be aple to find me what I'm looking for?

I'm looking for a great looking sample of the Omega PO 42mm, but I can't seam to find one?

I have tryed all the "big" dealers, but non of them can find me one? Well I did get one that was ok looking, but after only 3 days i stoppet working, so it's on the way back to the dealer. This dealer will not find me another, but instead give me a full refund.

I can see that many of you have some very fine samples of this PO, so I know it's out there. :-)

So can enyone please tell me where to find a good looking PO? When I find one, I will upgrade it with a Gen Swiss ETA Movement, and a service, so that's why I want a fine sample. :-)

Thanks.....

Amit

You really aint looked at all!

Try marvelous replica mate. He can't get you what you want and knows his stuff when It comes to movements too.

T222
You must not have been looking very hard...

http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=28921

Well this is the dealer who won't find me another PO! So I have done my homework! ;-)

Cheers.

Lord Flashheart

If you are planning on replacing the movement why is it a problem if the one you had didn't work?

James.

Try Mrep then, then reg, then toro, then silix. You'll find one.

But, if you're going to put an ETA in it, why didn't you just keep the original one you were sent from WI? Even if there were movement issues, aren't doing a swap?

T222

Try marvelous replica mate. He can't get you what you want and knows his stuff when It comes to movements too.

I have tryed MR. He is a fantastic dealer! The best of them all, if I may say so. (at least the ones I have tryed!)

He has a great afterservice, and is great to comunicate with! He also sends the very best qualiy pictures!

But he does not sell the PO. He says there is to many problems with it!

So I'm a bit lost! :-(

Cheers.

Lord Flashheart

So why didn't you just put the genuine ETA in the one you had?

T222
If you are planning on replacing the movement why is it a problem if the one you had didn't work?

Good point.... ;-)

But this PO had some faults, so I would not use that kind of money on it. Thats also why I'm looking for another sample.

Cheers.

Lord Flashheart

And what faults were these?

onionbag

Are we through the looking glass yet?

nunu78

Hey admit hope you doin good, I've tried Mrep to order one for my friend but he said he is out of stock at the moment.All he got is 45mm PO with rubber and Asian movements only.

T222

Well the faults were not all in the same watch, but here's a list of them spread over two watches.

Crocked Markers.

Dent/mark on the Omega-logo.

Wrong Datewheel. (numbers were to flat)

Grinding on the watchcase was not very good.

Wrong "dial" on the Brezel. (was to shiny)

And of course the classic: Brezel was not alligned correct at 12:00 o'clock.

I havent given up yet, and will keep looking. But it seams very difficult to find a good sample of this watch.

When I speake to the different dealers, they all say that they will do there very best in finding me one, and

I even send them a list of things to look out for, but when the pictures show up, it seams they did not try

very hard at all? Mayby I wrong about this, - I hope I am, but never the less, the watches I have seen is

not so good that I would spend extra money on an upgrade.

Mayby I'm just expecting to much?

Cheers.

g.man

Seriously, a good PO must be one of the easiest reps to acquire. I'm frankly at a loss as what you're doing wrong.

regards

g.man

Del

If you are looking for perfection then I suggest you try your local Omega boutique. :rolleyes:

No rep is perfect. Seriously, none. If you don't accept this then you will drive yourself crazy and probably most of our TDs will eventually not want to sell you anything. If you are too picky then it is just too much hassle for them.

narikaa

Yup

From Rep Dealers Guidelines:

Perfectionist demands & tantrums from 1:1 queens fast find themselves the subject of the delete function

;)

Baldrick
:facepalm: I'm glad I'm not......

gB.

Have you tryed the spell check function...? :unsure:

:popcorn:

Baldrick

He doesn't kno wheir the spill chekk funktion iz, I referred him to Asshat, he's very familiar with it ;)

Baldrick
Well the faults were not all in the same watch, but here's a list of them spread over two watches.

Crocked Markers.

Dent/mark on the Omega-logo.

Wrong Datewheel. (numbers were to flat)

Grinding on the watchcase was not very good.

Wrong "dial" on the Brezel. (was to shiny)

And of course the classic: Brezel was not alligned correct at 12:00 o'clock.

I havent given up yet, and will keep looking. But it seams very difficult to find a good sample of this watch.

When I speake to the different dealers, they all say that they will do there very best in finding me one, and

I even send them a list of things to look out for, but when the pictures show up, it seams they did not try

very hard at all? Mayby I wrong about this, - I hope I am, but never the less, the watches I have seen is

not so good that I would spend extra money on an upgrade.

Mayby I'm just expecting to much?

Cheers.

I think you've provided the answer to your own question within this post......no sane-minded dealer is EVER going to find YOU a PO.....tis now a lost cause.....however as Del so eloquently stated....you can find a good one here ;)

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/seamaster/planet-ocean/23230422101002

Realism

at least OP is willing to spend extra $$$$$$$$

Dendo

Your ability to find flaws with reps but your inability to correct your own spelling mistakes :lol:

'Tryed', 'Crocked', 'Brezel' and 'Mayby' ......sums it up for me!

at least OP is willing to spend extra $$$$$$$$

Even more reason to use an AD methinks.

narikaa

Well its not likely to help me out

:(