Sign in to follow this  
krishogarth

Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver - Best place to order rep

krishogarth

22258000-20.png

Trying to see if anyone has ordered a replica of above watch, I have searched the Trusted dealers and found some, but for some reason, I cant seen to figure out which ones look best. If anyone has ordered one, could they give any feedback (Pros and Cons) and include Pics and where you purchased from? Black dial would also work for me. 41.5MM.

Balad1

It's been over a year since I researched and bought this rep but as long as you are comparing apples to apples you're good. I believe you will find that all the 300M Chronos that have an Asian 7750 movement in them are the same, from the same factory. That being said, dealer quality and price would be the determining factors for me.

I'm sure someone who has researched or bought recently can update us on the current model availability/situation.

It goes without saying that you only buy from one of our trusted dealers and confirm stock/availability before sending payment.

Good hunting.

krishogarth

It's been over a year since I researched and bought this rep but as long as you are comparing apples to apples you're good. I believe you will find that all the 300M Chronos that have an Asian 7750 movement in them are the same, from the same factory. That being said, dealer quality and price would be the determining factors for me.

I'm sure someone who has researched or bought recently can update us on the current model availability/situation.

It goes without saying that you only buy from one of our trusted dealers and confirm stock/availability before sending payment.

Good hunting.

Yep will not buy from others (Barring one i found on rwi that i dont see listed here) , have emailed a few, but still good to get members feedback on past purchases, just incase something is missed by the dealer or qc pics that come through.

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

I highly recommend Watch International and Silix-Prime. Send Mary or Rochest a picture of wat you want and they'll source it for you. Once you mail paymrnt, less than 2 weeks later you'll have it in your hands.

aprell

Hi.

I got this watch in the weekend. Bought in WatchInternational - best price.

Watch just super

Photos will be today

sdiver

Hi

I bought mine (black dial) from Mary - Watch International

Great buy and service

omega6.jpgomega3.jpg

Balad1

Looks great, did you get the 7750 movement?

trailboss99

MarvellousReplica has the blue dial one in stock, or he did a couple of weeks ago.

Drop him an email and see.

sdiver

Yup - Its the 7750 movement

krishogarth

Nice! Just put an order in with mary, will follow up with pics

Balad1

Nice! Just put an order in with mary, will follow up with pics

Great, look foward to seeing photos of your new baby.

Yup - Its the 7750 movement

+1

Tits McGee

Great job dude! You did your research, identified what you wanted, asked a few questions, & now you've placed an order. THAT'S the way to buy a watch.

Balad1

Great looking rep and one that's a must in every collection.

Wear it well new friend.

Datlore001

Very nice ones, these. They say the revised models with red Seamaster aren't as accurate as the older ones, but they are still darn impressive.