Sign in to follow this  
0x90nop

About to make My first purchase

Amit

I hope you've done a bit of reading before purchasing.

Either way you have picked a good dealer to order from.

0x90nop

I read for an hour before choosing. I'm almost an expert now :). I joke

It was enough info to make me feel comfortable with the purchase. The trusted dealer section plus a few good forum searches. Glad I found this site. Though I have a feeling my wife may not...

<RJ>

I hope you've done a bit of reading before purchasing.

Either way you have picked a good dealer to order from.

+1

Have you ordered through their web page and didn't mention you are a member here?

Thats what i did when i first ordered from wi, Things took like ages until i sent them a pm here on rwg, After that they have been one of the best dealers ive ordered from.

It can make a huge difference.

I read for an hour before choosing.

Good, you are about a week behind class! Now read up!

:giggle:

Balad1

Watch International is a great trusted delaer; as with all TDs email them about current availability before processing any payments.

[email protected]

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

As the guys said above - email them first to check availability and payment instructions. ;)

Mystery Shopper

Welcome aboard.

Yep, I agree with above. Email, attach pic and ask for payment instructions. They will source the watch from a market, send QC pics and detail payment instructions (usually by Western Union). I chose EMS post and 1-2 weeks later- happy days!

Have a read of the 'newbies' section and 'watchinternational feedback'.

[email protected]

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum!

0x90nop

Thanks all, I did use the website but did send a followup email to the address listed here. So far the communication has been really good. I'll update on the progress.

Luthier

Don't forget to mention, that you're from Forum.

Member X

Welcome :)

Don't forget that if something goes wrong (it can occasionally happen, even to the Trusted Dealers!) the point of them bein Trusted is that they will resolve any issues, so don't do anything like a Credit Card Chargeback!! Contact the Moderators or Admin on here and they will be able to get things resolved :)

Of course, that assumes something goes wrong. What will probably happen is that you will get some pictures to check (and that is to check that there are no problems with it, not to point out that the genuine item is very slightly different! :D), say yes to the pictures, pay (if you haven't already), then in 1-3 weeks have a package arrive on your doorstep that you can't wait to open :)

Don't forget that they are never perfect, they are too cheap to be perfect, but they are amazing for the price! Also don't forget that they are not usually waterproof unless you have them waterproofed properly, so don't jump in the pool wearing it ;) lol

Welcome to your new favourite hobby! :)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

onionbag

Hello and welcome, that's a nice piece from a great dealer......what more can I say?

Apart from, I once had a BSOD with the same name as you. :D

0x90nop

Ok, just got it. Wow, is it impressive! Mary was great to deal with. I had some anxiety. However, most, if not all, was related to the first time of purchasing. I'll be doing this again. Thank you guys for this site and all of the work you have done.

Edited by 0x90nop

M4rtin

Wow, I didn't even know this website exists.

I googled WInternational and came to this website http://www.watchinternational.com and couldn't really find anything on it, so I kept my transaction strictly through email.

CaliWild

Good luck brother! looking forward to seeing your watch photos! :thumbsup2:

Luthier

And don't forget wristie!

diplosa

Not a bad choice, me like