Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Another unique JohnG pickup.

JohnG
If you need another, there's one like that for sale on the Geek for $65, just dropped down from $70.

Post a thread 'Cheap Molnija's everywhere on the bay', throw in a couple of links and scupper the sale KB...;)

:rofl:

JohnG

FUCK! Someone bought it at $65!!!! WTF is wrong with people!

mtt.tr

wonder what nawcc think about you using pocket watches like you do, seeing as they dont even like people swapping dials and hands lol

sconehead

We only use common, ten a penny movements...and if Panerai can do it with Angelus 240's...why can't we...:rofl:

bob bean

Lazy and foolish.

Too lazy to research, and a fool for parting with his cash.

I have a beautiful 3601, 3602 and a old Elgin/Illinois for that much. :rofl:

JohnG

Lazy and foolish.

Too lazy to research, and a fool for parting with his cash.

I have a beautiful 3601, 3602 and a old Elgin/Illinois for that much. :monkeypuzzle:

Well now that is some serious bargain hunting! I thought I was doing well!

I ordered a movement ring from Nightwatch - for the 45mm 3646 case I have coming from Getat for the Molinija-Komandirskiye. I will weld solid (not wire) lugs onto the case, install the Molinija AND dial, should make an interesting combo....

trailboss99

Lovr that dial. You are right it would be wrong to seperate them. This one I wanna see!

You can save ebay stuff useing FlashGot but alltho only the image currently enlarged gets saved full sized you will get all the otyhers in Thumbnail form as well as every other gif and jpeg on that page so save it to an empty folder. If you want to save more than one shot just click no to all when it starts asking if you should replace all the other files there. Cut and past the shots you actualy want from the folder and tyhen just delete all the garbage ones by deleting the folder.

Col.

bob bean

It's gonna be a beauty, I look forwards to seeing the finished.

You will soon have to thin out the stable to get more new blood. :group: I don't know what could go first? uummm ..... Combat Luminor? ;)

trailboss99

LOL, if he ever sells that it should be at da geek for several times it's actual worth!

Col.

dingle
LOL, if he ever sells that it should be at da geek for several times it's actual worth!

Col.

;)