Sign in to follow this  
bennythebeav

Rolex Cellini Castello Replica

bennythebeav

I am new to this forum and in the market for a Rolex Cellini Castello replica. Seem like a nice watch to purchase(replica) because it doesnt have a second hand, chrono, etc... I found some nice looking ones on A2zwatches website for around $130. Has anyone in here purchased from A2z. It looks like they have sold legit watches through Amazon.com. Also, let me know any other websites with good replicas at a good price! Thanks... Scott

Luthier

Legit Rolex for $130?

:rofl:

And NO, we do NOT buy from crappy, shady dealers.

To find out, where to get your Cellini, you have to read our threads, trusted dealers offers and feedbacks, then you'll know where to buy.

vonGluberschmidt

don't do it.

start reading around here... particularly the noob members threads......

welcome.

greg_r

Hmm - let's see. Gen photos masquerading as replicas. Lots of watches that haven't been repped. Run away!

Trust me - these guys are not selling legit watches via Amazon :rofl:

I don't think there's a rep of the watch you want, but send a photo to one of our trusted dealers (WatchInternational is a good place to start for this kinda thing). If it's available, they'll find it.

dalboy

Welcome to the forum, now that you are here you should study the new members section most info is avaliable on the forum do a little leg work your self first.

Also we recommend that your orders be placed through one of our dealers on the T/Ds list. this will give you a level of service and safety you wont get anywere else..( you will not get scammed )

Good luck with your search.

Dal...............

Steve227

+1 on all that. If you do find your Cellini I for one would be interested in a pic. You don't see many but then again I can't testify to how close they are as reps. Welcome aboard!

bennythebeav

After these great comments I did find some nice looking Cellini Costellos on timeshops.net(a recommended business via this website). Has anyone in here purchased through timeshops.net and if so, how did you like the watch??? Thanks again...