Sign in to follow this  
carus007

Breitling Superocean 2 Yellow

carus007

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum. I am on the brink of buying my first watch.

Really like the look of the Yellow Superocean,

Been looking on Puretime, They sell a Superocean with a Swiss Sellita 200!

Are these good movements? I defo want a Swiss movement!!

Is this value for money? Help please

Thansk Russ

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :) I'd advise contacting one of our Trusted Dealers, the list can be found at the right hand edge of the home page.

Watchinternational would be a good place to start, send 'em an email with a pic of the watch you want, and sit back.

carus007

Thanks Will do for sure.

Has any used this website before Puretime?

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome. "Trusted Dealers" - the clue is in the name, why risk anyone else!

onionbag

I've used them with no problems, but as they are not dealers here I'd advise using one our associated dealers.

They can supply any watch that is repped.

carus007

I've used them with no problems, but as they are not dealers here I'd advise using one our associated dealers.

Thanks Just sent them a Email.

conx

Welcome to the board.

Selita 200 movement is a fine movement, but the advice of using the TDs here is good advice. In the unlikely event of a problem with a purchase our great mods will help you resolve it. However, they can't help if you buy from Puretime as they are not part of our Trusted Dealer network.

onionbag

Puretime? If so, why? You've been advised not to use them.

carus007

No Watchinternational

carus007

Welcome to the board.

Selita 200 movement is a fine movement, but the advice of using the TDs here is good advice. In the unlikely event of a problem with a purchase our great mods will help you resolve it. However, they can't help if you buy from Puretime as they are not part of our Trusted Dealer network.

Thanks for the Info, I have just Emailed Watchinternational with a picture! Fingers crossed I get a reply soon, So itching for a Superocean Lol. Thanks to you all for being so kind and pointing me in the right direction. :giggle:

mostling

Puretime are OK, used them for my Breitling Code Yellow and was a smooth transaction so i have no problem recommending them.

And my Superocean Yellow i got from Toro, smooth transaction as well, pics here: http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=28563

onionbag

No Watchinternational

Pheeeeeeeeeeew!!! :D

Del
Puretime are OK, used them for my Breitling Code Yellow and was a smooth transaction so i have no problem recommending them.

Really? You'd recommend a newbie to use a non-TD? Holy fucking shit. :facepalm:

@carus007 - I'm glad you are following the good advice above. Watch International, Marvellous Replica and Toro can all supply the watch you are looking for and are "nice" to newbies. Plus they are Trusted Dealers which means they're good and you have backup from RWG Admin if things go pear-shaped. ;)

Fastrack

Welcome to the board.

Thanks for the Info, I have just Emailed Watchinternational with a picture! Fingers crossed I get a reply soon, So itching for a Superocean Lol. Thanks to you all for being so kind and pointing me in the right direction. :giggle:

They will, they just quoted me for that exact same watch a couple days ago

carus007

Welcome to the board.

They will, they just quoted me for that exact same watch a couple days ago

How much? Swiss movement??

ROLIE

just got mine today arwsome watch in yellow but i dont like the rubber strap have to get a ss strap hope they do one . but its a great watch imho.....

greg_r

The Sellita is a great movement - highly recommended.

... and yes, stick to the trusted dealers. :)

carus007

Hi Guys,

WatchInternational has sourced the Superocean Yellow for me. I have paid this Morning and Mary is ordering for me. I cannot wait for it to arrive now, any idea's on shipping time via Ems??

Thanks for all the useful info, Watchinternational seem very helpful and expect many dealings in the future.

Oh ordered a Swiss SW200 movement in her!!

onionbag

Shipping time is 7-10 days for Europe, I believe a little shorter for CONUS.