Sign in to follow this  
marty1234567890

INFO REGARDING WEBSITE

marty1234567890

Hi all

I just joined today, I was wondering if anybody had any experience with these guys - http://www.watcheden.net? I checked the RWG trusted sellers and they are not on there. They seem to have a large collection, I am specifically looking for the u boat U42 watch...

Thanks for listening!

ath

No experience myself, they are a TD on repgeek though. In any case our TDs can find you the watch you're looking for. Send them an email with a pic of the watch and they'll come back to you. This way you'll also have the mods here to support you if something goes wrong.

seclark007

First, welcome!

Second, and dont take this the wrong way...but we don't care about dealers who aren't listed here with Trusted status. They are trusted for a reason.

Enjoy the site!

James.

First, welcome!

Second, and dont take this the wrong way...but we don't care about dealers who aren't listed here with Trusted status. They are trusted for a reason.

Enjoy the site!

+1

I and others have bought from non-trusted dealers like watch eden, but you do so at your own risk. Is it worth it? rarely. Stick with the RWG TD's and you can't go wrong. In the odd occasion something does, you'll be able to resolve it without losing money.

HeavyKrush

Also, have you tried searching for "watcheden" on this site. I would do that first.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

greg_r

Hi all

I just joined today, I was wondering if anybody had any experience with these guys - http://www.watcheden.net? I checked the RWG trusted sellers and they are not on there. They seem to have a large collection, I am specifically looking for the u boat U42 watch...

Thanks for listening!

Let's just say that WatchEden don't meet the standards we expect here... They're okay for cheapies, I guess, but personally I wouldn't buy from them - too much low-end junk and they have a nasty habit of supplying something different from what was originally ordered. Plenty of better dealers around - give Marvellous Replica, Toro Bravo or WatchInternational a try...

Balad1

+1

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

Luthier

Hello, marty01234567891011121314151617181920!!!

Yeah, buy from our trusted dealers only.

:D

Fastrack

Welcome. +1 on our TD. Toro and Mary are great :)