Sign in to follow this  
sfa437

Settle Down Everyone

dingle

I knew I should have come here yesterday. Looks like I missed alot of action!

AustinTech

I missed the drama, but I can honestly say that I hate all of you equally. And love you too.

I agree with none of the political views of many members here, but I enjoy hearing the arguments. Why, I do not know. When I argue a point I don't take counter agrements personally, unless they are clearly personnal.

dingle
I missed the drama, but I can honestly say that I hate all of you equally. And love you too.

I agree with none of the political views of many members here, but I enjoy hearing the arguments. Why, I do not know. When I argue a point I don't take counter agrements personally, unless they are clearly personnal.

we Georgia boys think alike. :irish_dance:

sfa437

BOOM! Here comes the BOOM! Ready or not here comes da boyz from da South!!

graman

So...the wash up.

Strong personalities clash.

All concerned do not wish to concede position.

All concerned have their own reasons for their position.

Agree to disagree, and move on.

I'm not interested in coming in here and watching the shit fight continue.

It was boring when Dave was in here arguing the toss over whatever was being discussed.

Not going to feed the trolls. Don't particularly care if you guys do or don't...you have a choice.

I'm just not going to bother reading it...I come in here to escape from that crap, albeit for a few minutes a day.

Concur with SFA's suggestion. Big chill pill.

Have a nice Sunday...I'm going to...

JohnG
the funny thing is both JohnG and JoeyB would be the first to support you in a valid reasoned argument......

Also neither one of them would help in any argument I would make, they both made that, very very obvious.

Like I said, there is nothing that can be done with certain people, and its obvious who they are.

If perfectly acceptable and legitimate threads become flame wars as soon as they post, well, what would you have me do?

I am the fourth member here and in the year since we established this forum I have never seen three threads locked and binned in a month, much less in a day. And not ONE of my threads had EVER been locked OR binned until you showed up.

There is a common denominator in all of those threads, and guess what, it isn't me. There is a troll here for sure, one only has to look at your avatar to see who it is. Why don't you just be honest for once?

KBH

John, your quote is a little confusing as to whether you're talking about Pollux or Novesh. :)

onzenuub

Yep, it looks like times are changing over here.

JohnG
:)

Novesh

I thought the whole matter was done and over with.

Your the only one trolling here john, or attempting to, miserably. 4th member or 4000th member, makes no difference if your parasite to the board, which you so blatantly make yourself out to be.

You don't like the way things are going? Too fucking bad! Better yet, goto your control panel and put my name in your ignore box, and never worry about it ever again.

Until that, less bitching, more posting about things that actually matter - IE: not involve or surround you.

JohnG

You made a comment about me. I replied. Get over it.

The fact remains that despite all your comments about me, there have never been so many threads locked until you showed up. Do you honestly believe it is just a coincidence, or are you a victim of the big bad JohnG?

Get real man.

Novesh

Seems as though your the only one who's not "over it."

PatronSaintofChainsaws
settle the fuck down

^^^

JohnG

I am angry, yes, if that is what you mean. But I am being civil, which is more than I can say for your conduct around here lately.

Novesh

I am angry, yes, if that is what you mean. But I am being civil, which is more than I can say for your conduct around here lately.

Lets see here, angry but civil? Doubtful. Your conduct is the only thing less than civil around here. Attempting to escalate a dead topic, to what end? Ohh I know to troll some more.

Give a rest john, its pretty transparent at this point.

JohnG

Lets see here, angry but civil? Doubtful. Your conduct is the only thing less than civil around here. Attempting to escalate a dead topic, to what end? Ohh I know to troll some more.

I already said I am angry - every other member who has joined here lately seems to have done so without brewing up fights and getting threads locked left and right. And then trying to pin it on ME when I wasn't even involved in two of those threads.

Yeah, I am angry. You stunk up your own home at RG and left after a big mess over there, please don't bring it over here to OUR forum - leave that stuff over there. And if you don't like me speaking my mind on the matter, just don't open the thread, its that easy.

Really.

Novesh

I already said I am angry - every other member who has joined here lately seems to have done so without brewing up fights and getting threads locked left and right. And then trying to pin it on ME when I wasn't even involved in two of those threads.

Yeah, I am angry. You stunk up your own home at RG and left after a big mess over there, please don't bring it over here to OUR forum - leave that stuff over there. And if you don't like me speaking my mind on the matter, just don't open the thread, its that easy.

Really.

Your angry, we got it, no need to deflect onto other members when this conversation involves you and me. I didn't brew anything or start anything. If I did, please point it out, if I did I'd man up and say I did - something you should do since your so very good at reading the details. You are the one who started some lame thread calling us "children." Did you expect me or any other self respecting person to sit by and let you say that? I don't think so.

Secondly, you do not know the first about what happen on RG. If you do, then your just lying to everyone on here, there are plenty of members on here who know exactly what happened and it had absolutely nothing to do with my conduct or posts. So do yourself a favor, less deflection, more on point.

On the contrary john, I rather everyone speak their mind, no BS straight answers. Issue with that is only coming from your side, since you are the one who does not like everyone else speaking their minds.

Serious, just close the browser and walk away, you are in over your head.

JohnG

Sigh.

We all welcomed you here when you showed up man. EVERYONE.

That is going to change if you keep up, but you are not going to believe me, so I will let you find out yourself.

Why do I even bother trying? I am out before you get this one locked up too! :)

Novesh

I don't care if POTUS welcomed me in, who cares - deflecting again.

Your the one who has all that supposed "respect" to lose, playing these troll games, to what end?

I cannot believe that in all these posts and threads you and I have had at it that you still do not understand that I just don't give a damn about what people think or say, especially since 80% of the time its total bullshit. Dude I do this for a living, I've run into people like you before and all that happens is that you get tired of talking about things you do not understand and making an ass out of yourself over and over in the eyes of your peers.

Please, stop trying, it gets more and more funny post by post.

JoeyB
Sigh.

We all welcomed you here when you showed up man. EVERYONE.

That is going to change if you keep up, but you are not going to believe me, so I will let you find out yourself.

Why do I even bother trying? I am out before you get this one locked up too! :)

Hey John! How are you doing? fishman.gif

sconehead

Et tu Joey?

Jeez, I had to work today, thought I'd chill for a couple of hours and this shit breaks out again. I've pm'd both members asking them to wind their necks in...what's a guy to do... :)

iabounty

This can't be a relaxing way to unwind for a cop after a hard day at work......

Since you joined this forum all you have done is defend yourself from all the trolls that you say live under the bridge here...

Frankly, I'm tired of it....

JoeyB and JohnG are both straight shooters and I'll be joining up with their outfit on this subject.

You have already shot yourself in the foot Novesh, it's time to put the gun down now.

Novesh
This can't be a relaxing way to unwind for a cop after a hard day at work......

Since you joined this forum all you have done is defend yourself from all the trolls that you say live under the bridge here...

Frankly, I'm tired of it....

JoeyB and JohnG are both straight shooters and I'll be joining up with their outfit on this subject.

You have already shot yourself in the foot Novesh, it's time to put the gun down now.

That is your opinion, and its your right to employ it.

Sadly there are more than plenty who disagree with you, and those who know john from other places, know exactly what he's about.

Joey, well he's just misinformed and hopefully he comes around.

As for shooting, I'm pretty much an excellent shot, or so my qualification scores say so for the last few years.

Before I forget, is it a wonder why I show up and get attacked non-stop, when others don't..hmmmmm??? It wouldn't be because I'm not afraid to speak my mind, which usually makes people upset - so they troll back.

Hay, just making fair conversation here.

iabounty

We ALL speak our mind here because we can do so with out censorship, at least in the past........

Novesh
We ALL speak our mind here because we can do so with out censorship, at least in the past........

I am no stranger to opposition. Fact that there are a few people who don't see eye to eye with me is not something new, its expected.

Those making decisions based on information that they do not have are not taking into account the totality of the circumstances.