I think I'll be leaving signatures turned off at work... :Whistle: LOL

onzenuub
I think I'll be leaving signatures turned off at work... :Whistle: LOL

I didn't want to know this, dammit Member X pay attention, focus. :D

Member X

Well, I did have a quick look... :D

Number 3 was good :Whistle: lol

greg_r

Oh for Christ's sake - just rotate between all of 'em!

Member X

You should have a random sig generator so you get a different one every time :Whistle:

bob bean

Easy answer. All of them. :Whistle:

Novesh

they are all pretty good.

onzenuub

I will decide sunday evening, if the majority says show them all I will leave them all. That is democracyfilateliasofy.

Novesh

lol don't leave them all, when I go the board through my phone it gets a little slow waiting for them all to load.

AllergyDoc

The last one, Scarlet Johansen. She's so hot my eyeballs blister.

greg_r

Onze, I don't care which one you choose, but please choose just one and do it now. Some of those gifs are pretty big and they're slowing down viewing of the board - I'm on a 20mbit connection here and they're even making some pages slow to load for me! Gawd knows how IA manages on the end of his tin can and damp string connection... :Whistle:

oscarmadfish

no 3

Silverspeed

I'll say the Scarlet sig

sconehead

This would be better Onze...

onzewedding2-Copy.jpg:notworthy:

I vote for Onzes wedding day...he said he would go with the majority decision... :notworthy: :notworthy:

onzenuub

You will never be the majority. :notworthy::notworthy:

sconehead

Set up a poll on this thread and let the members decide then... :notworthy::monkeyspank::facepalm:

onzenuub

Set up a poll on this thread and let the members decide then... :notworthy::monkeyspank::facepalm:

The members have the opportunity to say in this thread what they want, don't they. :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

sconehead

The members have the opportunity to say in this thread what they want, don't they. :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

Setting up a poll would be easier...you scared of what they'll pick for you? :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance:

JoeyB

#4 seems to have the right amount of energy. 4125872558_64aea6a550_o.gif

onzenuub

Setting up a poll would be easier...you scared of what they'll pick for you? :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance: :irish_dance:

Scared of noooooooooooooooooothing :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

sconehead

Scared of noooooooooooooooooothing :irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance::irish_dance:

Not even this???

scarey_jocelyn_wildenstein.jpg

onzenuub

Not even this???

Nope, I have the FORCE

3691246776_eb3f4bc91a_o.gif

sconehead

Set up a poll on this thread and let the members decide then... :monkeyspank::facepalm::irish_dance:

Not even this???

Nope, I have the FORCE

But the force does not work on Jabba...:notworthy:

onzenuub

Set up a poll on this thread and let the members decide then... :monkeyspank::facepalm::irish_dance:

Not even this???

Nope, I have the FORCE

But the force does not work on Jabba...:notworthy:

I have other forces as well.

3690439593_75a0b3c75a_o.gif