Sign in to follow this  
gherrmann19

Which strap is there to replace this one?

gherrmann19

I have had this watch for almost 10 years now and the strap is beat up and missing links. I would like to find a replacement that is similar to this but this attachment style I am not familiar with. Let me know. Thanks!!

2533e7bc.jpg

cc7babac.jpg

05a26718.jpg

KeNnY

The new strap will probably cost more then whole watch, sell the watch for 20-30 Euro, and buy a new Rep for 70 Euro :D just my 2cents.

but try to find oyster bracelet 20mm

but better be sure to measure the lugs of the watch

jeffw69

+1 to what Kenny said.

gherrmann19

Im missing one of the screws for the links as well. I figured I would just buy a new strap but thats not a bad idea either. I just ordered 2 more watches from Mary and Rochest so I should give it a break for a little.

Prancuzas

You can go on NATO strap as a backup plan, while searching for needed one :)

Or something like this would work

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-2-TONE-SCREW-ADJUSTABLE-LINK-FOR-ROLEX-20MM-MEN-OYSTER-WATCH-BAND-BRACELET-/350581342043?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a046bf5b

but be aware of the color difference, so i would suggest searching an ebay for some whole bracelet from china for a replacement.

something like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20MM-GOLD-ALLOY-PLATED-2-TONE-PRESIDENT-BAND-BRACELET-FOR-ROLEX-DAY-DATE-WATCH-/350581127263?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51a043785f#ht_592wt_1163

Edited by Prancuzas

gherrmann19

I dont care for the second strap. I may just buy the single link and give it a shot to at least have as another beater.