Sign in to follow this  
aoeu

Hello from a new member.

aoeu

I'm Jim, I live in the American state of Virginia, and I enjoy legal homages of high-end watches. I especially enjoy my daily-wear Rolex GMT Master II lookalike (mushroom brand) and hope to read more about the topic. I don't have too many legal homages yet, but might add some. I'm especially looking for a legal homage of the Rolex Daytona.

Balad1

Welcome Jim, glad to have you join us.

Luthier

Legal..... illegal... who the fuck cares???

Balad1

ROTFL

Balad1
I'm Jim, I live in the American state of Virginia, and I enjoy legal homages of high-end watches. I especially enjoy my daily-wear Rolex GMT Master II lookalike (mushroom brand) and hope to read more about the topic. I don't have too many legal homages yet, but might add some. I'm especially looking for a legal homage of the Rolex Daytona.

Serious, when you think about it even the homage watches are illegal, considering they are copying brand name designs, minus the name/logo.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

J.Eric

Hi Jim! Welcome!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

I have a few legal homages as well. Nothing illegal about them - I have not seen Invicta or Rotary in the courts and some others of mine are other smaller obscure brands.

Still now you have arrived here you might as well get some proper illegal reps!!!

sam1965uk

hello & welcome on board hope you enjoy your time here with us all

Have A Gr8t Day

Sam

RichardMiami

Hello and welcome to the nuthouse! Please take immediate action to add some consonants to you screen name, unless you are planning to move to Hawaii... in which case you need more vowels!

aoeu

Thanks for the welcome. That alpha-watch website looks like a good one.

Insofar as my screen name is concerned, I use the Dvorak Simplified Keyboard. When I couldn't think up a screen name, I just hit the first four keys on the home row (I am a touch typist). When you do that on a Dvorak, you get AOEU. When you do that on a QWERTY, as I imagine most of you have, it's ASDF.

Insofar as illegal fakes are concerned, I won't judge anyone who wears an illegal rep. But I like to keep things legal whenever possible.

Again, thanks for the welcome.

Edited by aoeu