Sign in to follow this  
cvp3

My Price Angels experience.....not bad really.

gt rider

Question about the discounts.. On the priceangels website, they say you can get 15$ back for orders under 50$ and 25$ back for orders over 50$ if you post a good video. Have you ever gotten more than 10$ back? And do they give it back as a credit or back to your paypal?

cvp3

They gave me a credit that was a total of all my videos and yes more than $10 on some. The credit is a special code that you use off your next purchase.

fatarms

They gave me a credit that was a total of all my videos and yes more than $10 on some. The credit is a special code that you use off your next purchase.

The red band on the one pusher is just a cheap rubber band (I told you about that in PM the other day). Mine fell off pretty easily too. $1 on red model paint at a hobby shop, one toothpick, 60 seconds later:

P8220003.jpg

cvp3

Turned out great.

gt rider

Can you use multiple codes on one purchase?

fatarms

Sooooo, does that watch count as "modded" now? :lol:

cvp3

Can you use multiple codes on one purchase?

No, but if you link through Mr. Rebates you get an additional 5% off your order. It does take 90 days to collect that rebate though. Also Price Angels figured out their glitch. Mr Rebates WAS giving you the 5% off the total amount prior to rebate. That changed after my second order....unfortunately.

jeffw69

still pushing this shite?

Balad1

Agreed, fuck that shit.

Luthier

Sooo... OP bought 4 pieces of shit, and still advertise these fucking "dealers"?

:picard:

Balad1

Agreed Luthier, I think I called BS on the original thread about this PA crap and got shouted down.

Next the shit will be on M2M sales.

PS: It's my BD so I can talk smack today, lol.

cvp3

Nah, just answering questions. How 'bout we delete the thread? It's mine so fine with me.

Balad1
Nah, just answering questions. How 'bout we delete the thread? It's mine so fine with me.

Just fuck'n with you Bro.

:)

cvp3

Trust me, same conversation going on with VIP on RWI as well. I'm fine with killing the thread.

Teddyfigo

Wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PumpedUpKicks

So is PriceAngels any good? I ordered a $5 Armani watch and couldn't be any happier considering the paltry price I paid for it. I was hoping to get an Omega off of them but their prices have skyrocketed recently.

greg_r

So is PriceAngels any good? I ordered a $5 Armani watch and couldn't be any happier considering the paltry price I paid for it. I was hoping to get an Omega off of them but their prices have skyrocketed recently.

Low-end junk. If you're not expecting much in the way of quality, well then okay, but frankly other than looking somewhat like a name brand, there's really not much to like...

PumpedUpKicks

No problem. It's really what a lot of TD's are selling for $125 to $150. Trust me I've bought a couple.

Seriously? There's literally no difference?

black263

No problem. It's really what a lot of TD's are selling for $125 to $150. Trust me I've bought a couple.

Seriously? There's literally no difference?

Absolutely no difference. The $32 Penarei Lominur Marina with built in spy camera is just what our TDs are selling. And no I haven't misspelt it. That's how it is on the watch. :giggle:

PumpedUpKicks

Sarcasm these days. -_-

Realism

Look who just got kicked

jeffw69
Sarcasm these days. -_-

:rofl: Banned, you dumb fuck!

freezee90

@cvp - could you pm me some pics of the daytona? considering ordering and just want to see what it looks like :)

daeffy

OK, so for those of you scoring at home, that's $194.63 for 4 reps.

Meh. For that money or just a little more you can score a decent rep from a TD. 1 quality watch is WAY more satisfying than 4 crappy ones.