Sign in to follow this  
cvp3

My Price Angels experience.....not bad really.

Balad1

@OP

You're a VIP and should know by now that we don't post reviews about questionable non TD sites.

Who made you the boss of us? I enjoyed reading the review.

I thought it was common knowledge that links to sites like this shouldn't be posted on RWG?

You and I might know better then to deal with dealers like this but some noob might not and get screwed.

Additionally were're not talking a TD from another forum.

MODS / ADMIN what's the call?

onionbag

Ted, I may be wrong, but links to the likes of Priceangels, DHgate, ioffer, Aobobuy are all good.

Of course caveat emptor applies, and we are all free to buy or not too buy.

Cyril_Clunge
Ted, I may be wrong, but links to the likes of Priceangels, DHgate, ioffer, Aobobuy are all good.

Of course caveat emptor applies, and we are all free to buy or not too buy.

Exactly, there's a difference between non trusted and scam sites

conx

IMO Price Angels falls into a different category to scam sites. I've bought from them (and it was cheap crap - but I still quite like it), but I went in with my eyes wide open.

However, I do take the point about noobs jumping in and buying without realising that they are not a TD and that they will get no help from our mods if there is a problem.

sconehead

...so long as everyone is aware that they aren't a TD here I see no problem in sharing a buying experience, good or bad...after all, the dealers who are now trusted here all started out the same way...

edit: and just to add, in this case it seems their are no ulterior motives by cvp (eg a dealers schill) so it's all good...

Balad1

...so long as everyone is aware that they aren't a TD here I see no problem in sharing a buying experience, good or bad...after all, the dealers who are now trusted here all started out the same way...

edit: and just to add, in this case it seems their are no ulterior motives by cvp (eg a dealers schill) so it's all good...

Noob's don't know shit as we all know and are reminded everyday.

PS: Excuse me all, post all the shit sites you want, I don't give a fuck.

Have a wonderful day.

sconehead

tssssssssssssssk...chill Ted...anyone reading this thread, new or experienced has been made patently aware that they aren't a trusted dealer here and deal mainly in lower end stuff...

mianos

I would not assume that the vast majority of regular users the forum are noobs. Is the whole point of the forum to pander to noobs? The point of the forum is to teach people about replica watches according the the front page of this very forum. Knowledge of alternatives is a valid part of that education. Just in case you have not seen the front page: "

This website is only made to teach its visitors about replica watches and to make them aware of many scam websites out there .."

scorpion

Having a bad day Balad? time to chill man!

TED before seeing this post

1. smile.gif

TED after seeing it

1.mad.gif

markeym3

I liked the op's write up and enthusiasm , cant see a problem with sharing experiences with fellow members , doesn't mean we are all gonna jump to this dealer , but good to see all the same , maybe the watches are not to some members taste but thats why there are so many, looking forward to the next write up ,, this place unfortunatly is getting a bit anal (not literally) at times ,, come on loosen up ...

peace ..

cvp3

I hear all of you......yes even Balad1. All good points of course. Not trying to endorse PA, not trying to say that I bought a $500 rep for $50, but I definitely bought a $100 rep for $50. Not looking to bash any TD's as they certainly pay the bills, much more so than I do as a VIP. I have seen quartz Omegas going for $140 with happy feet and misspellings on the dial. Not Watch International, but others. Just trying to give another option for those interested in a cheap rep, without a trip to canal street. Today I received a TAG MP4-12C, Tag Heuer Aquaracer that actually surprised me with how heavy it is, Patek Philippe and an Omega Seamaster fantasy watch that kind of looks like a Deville or a vintage chronograph. I'll post up picks on the other forum but let this thread cool down a bit. There's more than one way to enjoy the hobby and I don't begrudge anyone the right to go spend $1,000 on a franken to get 90% there, but hope there's room for us guys down at the other end of the pool as well.

Balad1

@cvp3

I have nothing against you personally and appreciate all the hard work you did putting your orginal post together. Additionally I am not a rep snob and I own more cheepies then I do ultimates.

My issue with your type post is that when we post threads and links to non trusted dealers, RWG is in fact endorsing the dealer by default. This is especially an issue if the dealer isn't a TD on any of the boards.

If a noob or a member buys from a non TD and has a bad experience our Mods aren't in a position to assist them.

RWG has built a reputation as "The #1 Honest Broker of Rep Watch Information" on the internet. Our Admin and Mods are the best in the business and our Trusted Dealers are carefully vetted and I believe held to a higher standard than on other boards.

I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about other dealers or reps that we've bought, I just believe we shouldn't post links to their sites on RWG.

Just my 2 cents worth; I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

cvp3

No offense here and definitely good advice. Anyone reading the thread should note that the worst case scenario would be a watch arriving with a non-working movement and the best you could hope for is a response to shake your watch for an hour. Definitely not TD worthy customer service.

Akira

Have a wonderful day.

Reminded by you every time I open this board.

"Mods whats the call?" Get the fuck outta here... :facepalm:

That you dare to use the word "Noob" is blatant itself, since you still haven't learned how this board is run.

Mods call shit - sharing outside RWG experiences has always been part of the board.

How the fuck do you think we got to know Mary and some of the other TD's?

And since you didn't fall for any of those "questionable" dealers, I don't fear for the greater majority of new members.

As always, typing in bolt, red letters just reminds everyone what a fucking clueless mope you are.

Balad1

Have a wonderful day.

Reminded by you every time I open this board.

"Mods whats the call?" Get the fuck outta here... :facepalm:

That you dare to use the word "Noob" is blatant itself, since you still haven't learned how this board is run.

Mods call shit - sharing outside RWG experiences has always been part of the board.

How the fuck do you think we got to know Mary and some of the other TD's?

And since you didn't fall for any of those "questionable" dealers, I don't fear for the greater majority of new members.

As always, typing in bolt, red letters just reminds everyone what a fucking clueless mope you are.

I explained myself in a follow up post but you either failed to read or ignored it. I fully understand how the board is run, how many times have you seen links to non TD sites removed?

Clueless mope, lol.

PS: If I remember correctly aren't you the German that was a draft dodger? Or am I thinking of someone else?

gB.

:popcorn:

Balad1
:popcorn: :popcorn:

KeNnY

checked the site yesterday, and it is like with most of the china gadgets sites, they just photoshoped out the logo of the watch, but customer pictures were with brand, like Chanel J12 etc. :lol:. What I was interested there for a White Ceramics Channel J12 I have bought from different dealers here. THey have it without any discounts for 36 Euro with free shipping and with paypal fees, the 39mm man size, what is great. because one of the ceramics watch I have bought for a friend, his wife has fallen and broke the ceramics case. When asked a dealer to case replacement, the quoted price was 30 USD + 10 USD shipping + 5% paypal fee... Now I see for the same price I would have whole watch with bracelet, dial, movement , case etc etc. I looked more, but only 1-2 watches from the lot where interesting for cheaper spareparts if needed. And I agree with OP, some of the watches are the same like listed by TS or Silix. But beware, here if something went wrong, board will help you figure the issue, but there, you are on your own. order at your own risk ?

conx

checked the site yesterday, and it is like with most of the china gadgets sites, they just photoshoped out the logo of the watch, but customer pictures were with brand, like Chanel J12 etc. :lol:. What I was interested there for a White Ceramics Channel J12 I have bought from different dealers here. THey have it without any discounts for 36 Euro with free shipping and with paypal fees, the 39mm man size, what is great. because one of the ceramics watch I have bought for a friend, his wife has fallen and broke the ceramics case. When asked a dealer to case replacement, the quoted price was 30 USD + 10 USD shipping + 5% paypal fee... Now I see for the same price I would have whole watch with bracelet, dial, movement , case etc etc. I looked more, but only 1-2 watches from the lot where interesting for cheaper spareparts if needed. And I agree with OP, some of the watches are the same like listed by TS or Silix. But beware, here if something went wrong, board will help you figure the issue, but there, you are on your own. order at your own risk ?

I saw that Chanel as well. However, I saw somewhere else (either Geek or RWI) somebody had ordered one of these and it came with another brand name and not Chanel. Same watch but noname branded. I guess that is the chance you take with these guys, they don't show a brand name, so you cant really complain if it comes with a name you werent expecting. Wanted to find the post I'm referring to, but couldnt find it unfortunately.

KeNnY

yeah that can happen, It happened with the Alqueda watch I ordered well but I was ordering a watch with no name so nobody cares. But If I would know this information back the time I was buying spare part , I would buy this whole watch, because the ceramic on bracelet don't have any name anyhow and the ceramics case as well. the I could use the movement on something else :)

gt rider

Thanks for all the info. I have just ordered a number of watches from them. The 6% discount is no longer available, it's now 3%. I look forward to receiving them.

For anyone looking for a detailed list of what they offer, check this out: https://sites.google.com/site/pareplicas/

Thanks for the review!

Balad1

Gulp gulp gulp, Mmmm, that Jim Jones kool aid is mighty good.

cvp3

I've received 8 more cheapies and they've all been fine. Damn near impossible to be disappointed in this price range.

rickdangerous

Well if someone (EU based) wants to offload one of their priceangels' PAM please PM me. Pretty strict customs control where I live (EU).

mykeos

I also ordered the TAG Monaco concept for 36EUR a RG rubberclad AP for 58EUR from priceangels, the former automatic and the latter quartz.Still waiting for the packages,will post when I get the stuff.If those 2 watches look as good as they do on the pics,then they're a real bargain.But as always with non trusted dealers,it's a lottery.