Sign in to follow this  
sammyandres

New here!!

sammyandres

Hello all. New to this forum and definately new to the terminology. I would love to purchase a great quality Panerai replica so if anyone can suggest a website or how I go about getting that Info I would greatly appreciate it.

Sammy

graman

Welcome to the Nuthouse mate.

You'll find a lot of pam info here if you search.

Read up, then select a dealer that you think matches your values, then choose your panerai ;)

BadPickle

howdy!! welcome, have a good look around the site, search bar top right, but only use TD's, (trusted dealers) they're all good.

Most of all be careful. you'll be skint before you know it :giggle:

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum.

Check the Panerai section.

I personally have bought 3 PAMs from Toro Bravo, a trusted dealer here.

sammyandres

Thank you all for the responses. I have looked around the forum quite a bit but I always just like hearing from people that have actually purchased a watch from a trusted dealer that they would recomend. Thanks Jeffw69 for the advice.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

"A great quality Panerai replica" - one of the easiest requests these days! There are loads of superb Panerai reps to buy - as Jeff said, check the Panerai section (my photoshoot threads are the best btw :D ) and also the feedback sections of the dealers too.

There are so many to recommend that I'm not even going to start - the fun is looking and choosing for yourself! ;)

SB56667

Welcome and hold on to your wallet! :lol: If you're starting with PAMs right off the bat, you've come to the right place. If you don't mind eventually being reduced to live on ramen and peanut butter sandwiches.

J.Eric

Welcome!! This is my favorite PAM....

CIMG0284.jpg

myaz

Welcome friend.

PAMs are some of the best repped watches so go with confidence. Do consider size, as they tend to be big.

Best PAMs mentionned throughout this forum are the 005K, 312 and 328. The 005 and 111 are the closest to the gen.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

watchlord

welcome :)

ebzen02

We are nice...welcome