Sign in to follow this  
baxter465

Hublot Replica experiences

baxter465

Hello RWG,

I am a noobie that have recently developed a fascination with quality replicas, especially for Hublot watches - I'm looking for a legitimate dealer but not sure which ones to go with as there are so many scams on the internet.

If fellow RWG can provide any information on their purchasing experience, quality of the product, and level of satisfaction, that would be greatly appreciated.

An if any members can also provide pictures too, that would be fantastic!

In terms of the level of quality, I am looking for something like this, if not exactly the same:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=10042

Thanks!

Cyril_Clunge

Hi Baxter, welcome to RWG. If you stick with our trusted dealers you will not have to worry about being scammed. Easy route is to send a pic of what you want to Mary & Rochest [email protected] and they will look after you.

What I suggest you do is take some time to read the wealth of information here. Check out the dealer feedback and read the reviews in the Hublot section. Buying reps is much more fun when you understand a bit more about the watches and how everything works. Best to start in the new member section here --> http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=6

And here's a pic of mine :)

hf1.jpg

greg_r

Good advice there from CC.

Many of our dealers can supply good quality Hublot reps. WatchInternational, Marvellous Replica and Torobravo would, between them, be my first ports of call.

Enjoy! :D

baxter465

Thanks, its nice to find a forum with experience replica users!

I've browsed the trusted dealers page and decided to go with the following:

SWHUB 202 - HUBLOT

http://asiakrono.com/hublot/bigbang/hublotswiss_202.htm

SWHUB 286 - HUBLOT

http://asiakrono.com/hublot/bigbang/hublotswiss_286.htm

SWHUB 252 - HUBLOT

http://asiakrono.com/hublot/bigbang/hublotswiss_252.htm

SWHUB 287 - HUBLOT

http://asiakrono.com/hublot/bigbang/hublotswiss_287.htm

I sent an email to them 5 hours ago but still no reply =(

greg_r

hehe patience you must have, padawan :yoda:

Not only do we have timezone differences which you will need to take into account, but most dealers receive 100's of emails a day and many of them are just one guy. It can often take a day or so for them to get back to you. :)

gtwc

It might be worth asking Laurence / AsiaKrono to ship the 4 watches in 2 separate

packages of watches each, rather than 1 big box of 4.

I suppose it all depends on customs where you are based.

baxter465

Well I was just thinking of getting one of those 4 watches listed to start off first to examine the level of craftsmanship - which ones do you guys think looks best?

Based in Hong Kong so customs shouldn't be a problem? Free port to the max as far as I know

greg_r

If you're in HK, why not buy from one of the Chinese dealers (asiakrono is in Malaysia)?

baxter465

Based on the list of trusted dealers provided on this site, I couldn't find any from Hong Kong - I'm also skeptical of buying from China as I've read that China confiscates replicas in customs, meaning if the product was defective and required returning, it'd be a one way street

Any recommendations?

GC

mr465... you are closer than you know to a high quality hublot rep. It may be just around the corner...literally!

greg_r

Based on the list of trusted dealers provided on this site, I couldn't find any from Hong Kong - I'm also skeptical of buying from China as I've read that China confiscates replicas in customs, meaning if the product was defective and required returning, it'd be a one way street

Any recommendations?

There are ways around the Chinese customs issues - bearing in mind that our dealers have to deal with this situation all the time. All of the three dealers suggested earlier are based in China. If you want to go with Lawrence (asiakrono), however, then by all means do so - he's a good dealer.

baxter465

But what can the dealers do about it - lets say I return a watch and China customs confiscates it, I'd be left without cash or watch (FYI, China and HK have independent governments so our laws on imports and exports differ).

If anyone knows any reputable Hublot replica dealers in HK or even round the corner, let me know! Theres a spot nearby where apparently if you ask these Indian guys hanging 'round the streets, they'd take you inside a building into a show room with fantastic replicas but it seems semi-shady

greg_r

But what can the dealers do about it - lets say I return a watch and China customs confiscates it, I'd be left without cash or watch (FYI, China and HK have independent governments so our laws on imports and exports differ).

Uhm... this happens quite a lot. Hell, I've returned watches to China myself. It's not the fastest process, but it's reliable - when and if it happens, your dealer would tell you how best to return it.

HeavyKrush

Haven't had to return a watch yet, (knock on wood), but I would follow the TD's instructions to the letter and if it gets confiscated I'm sure the TD will make good on it.