Sign in to follow this  
andy66

Tracking Info

andy66

I know the mantra......be patient and it will come but i just want opinions off you lads.

i usually buy off Robert and ive only had tracking a couple of times,pay for watch,watch comes,simple. This time due to needing to use PP i gave another dealer a go.

I'd rather not have a tracking No',but since i got one this time i couldnt help looking.It was posted but never went to CN customs,it just says left origin country and thats it.Its been floating round somewhere since the 3rd??

Parcel number: EEXXXXXXXXCN

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

03-12-2009 01:01 Delivery Agent - GUANGZHOU - PTT Left origin country

02-12-2009 20:03 Delivery Agent - CHINA Collected from customer

does it not usually go in and out of CN customs?

Anyone else had tracking details like this that just seem to stop?This is the Parcel Force site and the EMS one says the same.

i know its well early days but that DAMN tracking has got my head burnt out.

i know ill probably get slated for been too eager,i wish id never looked at the stupid No'.

AllergyDoc

No need to go through customs when it's leaving a country, only when coming in.

greg_r

If you're using EMS's site, don't bother - it knows noooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing... :Shocked:

Trust me - I've had more useful info from a bumper sticker. The best bet is to input your tracking number into ParcelFarce's tracking page:

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?catId=

Once it's hit the ground over here you'll be able to watch it get seized by customs travel through the system. Slowly. :D

JohnG
AACargo2.jpg

SlickDick

Wong looks pretty content with his new watch!

P_Diddy

who did you buy from?

andy66
If you're using EMS's site, don't bother - it knows noooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing... :lol:

Trust me - I've had more useful info from a bumper sticker. The best bet is to input your tracking number into ParcelFarce's tracking page:

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?catId=

Once it's hit the ground over here you'll be able to watch it get seized by customs travel through the system. Slowly. :thumbsup2:

greg,i always use the parcel force site ,its that one that says "left origin country" since the 3rd.

thats why i thought something dodgy had happened, cos if it had landed over here it would of been scanned and updated.

its from tony,asian 7750.ive heard that many good things about him,never really read any bad.

greg_r

Give it a few days - Parcelforce won't update their tracking until it's actually at Heathrow - that "left origin country" legend can stay there for several days during busy periods - all it means is that EMS has notified them of transit. It may not have gotten into the air until somewhat after that point.

10:10 Watch Repair
Wong looks pretty content with his new watch!

Easy there...

andy66

i know what your saying G,its way too early for doom and gloom but its a nightmare when my head starts playing games..........

by the time ive finished thinking......ive got to the point where some little chinese baggage handler is walking round with a new Breitling on

:lol::thumbsup2::rofl:

andy66
AACargo2.jpg

he needs it more than me.....something to take peoples eyes away from his ugly boat....

greg_r
i know what your saying G,its way too early for doom and gloom but its a nightmare when my head starts playing games..........

by the time ive finished thinking......ive got to the point where some little chinese baggage handler is walking round with a new Breitling on

:thumbsup2::rofl: :rofl:

LOL - we've all been there, although I'll confess I'm generally more relaxed about it these days :lol:

andy66

its cos its a new dealer,new to me anyway.

when i order off robert,i just sit back and chill.

KBH

Hey, it's the weekend. Nobody at Parcel Force or EMS is updating nothing.

Really, you're worrying too much. You know it's been shipped. It'll get there when it gets there.

:lol: