Sign in to follow this  
Electron17

Hi All from Africa

Electron17

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jan and I live in a small town on the East coast of South Africa called Mtunzini. I am an avid watch collector and most of my watch are originals, mostly Seiko, Omega and Tag Heuer. I do have some replicas mostly Rolex submariners. I have lost contact with the supplierers of my replicas and would like to replace some I have recently sold to a friend who was desperate for the ones I had. I am wanting the watches with the Swiss ETA movement. I have looked on the web and they differ largely in price, from $168 to $599. I am looking at spending about $300 for a good quality Submariner with a Swiss ATE movement and would be grateful for the contact details of some good reliable dealers.

Regards,

Jan

YoungGPS

Check out our trusted dealers and you won't go wrong. Welcome and enjoy your stay! :band:

James.

Jambo! (or is it "Jumbo"?)

As per above post, check out our trusted dealers list, they'll be able to sort you out.

esterc

Hi Jan. Welcome here!

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Check out the Trusted Dealer section. ;)

trailboss99

Greetz Jan, welcome to the board.

Plenty of good subs about mate, if you want the best have a look at the tc sub.

It's a bit more than you have budgeted tho but apart from that a Noob Mariner would be the go.

Just not entirely sure you can get one with an ETA in there, most folk go for the Asian ETA clone movement.

Chances are good that was what was in your "Swiss" subs anyway if the truth be known.

Amit

Welcome to the forum mate.

Mystery Shopper

Hello & welcome.

A ceramic sub, 16610, from Watchinternational with an Asian ETA clone should sort it out for that price & maybe a few rand change.

Watchinternational is in the trusted dealers list.

Member X

As above, any of the Trusted Dealers should be able to get what you are looking for :)

Some may be unwilling to ship to South Africa, though - I think loss of parcels due to theft is quite high...

fatarms

As stated, the trusted dealers here are who you want to deal with. The reason I say this is because you said that you've seen Swiss ETA for $168. The movement alone is almost double that price if I remember correctly. Anyone selling you a swiss ETA for that price is a scam.

dalboy

Welcome to the Forum..

Dal..........