Sign in to follow this  
jimmo44

A quick intro

jimmo44

Hi, just thought I'd drop by and give you an intro. I've been a watch lover all my life but only really took an interest in reps when I saw a Patek Phillippe I really liked, then saw the price tag!! I'd be grateful for any advice but the one model I really want is the Perpetual Calendar Skymoon Tourbillon.

I'm a trainer by trade and love sailing and occasionally flying. I live in England.

Hope to speak to you soon!

Member X

Welcome, and thank you for the nice intro :)

I'm not sure you can find a PP Tourby repped :lol: but there are plenty of other models available that are very nice indeed!

Have a browse through all the forums (I recommend the new members section as a good place to start) and you will soon pick things up :)

The search button is your friend, and then we are here to answer other questions! :D

RichardMiami

Welcome aboard! Be aware that there may be one or two other brits here.... I am not really sure... but you are welcome anyway! ;)

ron76

Welcome Jimmo

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave: :damnthecolonials: welcome to RWG

Someone called George will be along in a bit to say you can't pull off that watch unless you're stepping out of your private jet into your Maybach :D

HeavyKrush

Hello and welcome.

jeffw69

welcome to the forum.

baxter

Hello and welcome :)

Pihlippe

Hello :wave: :damnthecolonials: welcome to RWG

Someone called George will be along in a bit to say you can't pull off that watch unless you're stepping out of your private jet into your Maybach :D

:rofl:

Welcome to RWG :)

esterc

hello and welcome here!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

Greenhat

Hi Jim i have a stab your in Southern England ? and who do you train "Monkeys" you will have your work cut out in here Mate

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

YoungGPS

Welcome and happy hunting with our trusted dealers! :band:

jimmo44

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Yep, such a variety of people like most fora! No, I don't train monkeys, but sometimes I wished I did! And I think I've found the watch on Perfect clones. The link comes from here, it is Josh who owns it and they accept PayPal so I think I'm fairly safe in saying I'll own it in September but I welcome your thoughts. Once again, thanks for the welcome, especially the multilingual one!!!

greg_r

jimmo: Josh's price for those was rather high last time I looked. Have a word with Narikaa and see if he can still get you one. Alternatively try Torobravo or WatchInternational - one or the other should be able to supply at a fair price :)

BadPickle

Hi there jimmo and a warm welcome from a fellow englishman.Top tip- "just buy it". Use this little tip and you'll fit in here, eg, hmm just wondering if I'll like that Rolex DSSD??? (apply top tip) hey presto!!!! Obsession created!!! :-)

SB56667

Welcome, buddy! Keeping researching and asking questions, and you're going to like it here! :thumbsup: