Sign in to follow this  
jcman

First post! Looking for my first rep...

jcman

Hi all,

Have toyed with the idea of buying a rep and have finally decided to get one. It's amazing there is such a big community of fellow watchaholics...

Trying to decide on a Breitling. I like the white dial, ss versions of the Navitimer and MontBrillant...

Looking forward to starting my collection!

RichardMiami

Welcome to the forum! You will probably end up trying to buy all the Breitlings... and the Panerai.. and the Rolexes... and..... everything else!

James.

Welcome to the forum! You will probably end up trying to buy all the Breitlings... and the Panerai.. and the Rolexes... and..... everything else!

Yep. I came looking for a breitling too...

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

Uhrzeit

Hurrayyyy, another soul mate with no soul... be warned... once you join, the exit doors are never open again... Count.... 3....2....1... locked...

You see, it´s auto-closed. The only valid prayer is, not to spend a lot and to restraint any offers here at the sales forum or at Trusted Dealers Sites..

Whatever, welcome aboard... Breitling is a good start up- I´ve worn few years ago:

- Breitling Chronomat SS and gold markers on the bezel with blue dial and Rouleaux bracelet, nice watch (sold it was a Gen)

Next I will give Breitling another chance at my wrist...

So JCman, happy hunting and good luck..

Uhrzeit

YoungGPS

Welcome and enjoy hunting with our TD's! :band:

jcman

Thanks for all the greetings!

Following some further research the Avenger (black dial, ss) is also a strong possibility...

I am working out that 90% of the fun is in deciding on which rep to get!