Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

AP Diver V3

jeffw69

Just checked tracking (again), and this should be on my wrisy tomorrow.

It is the V3 AP Diver from Toro Bravo's latest batch.

Couple of QC pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

HWG

Just checked tracking, my v2 should be on my wrist tomorrow.

Congrats!!

jeffw69
:thumbsup:

YoungGPS

Nice pick up! Congrats! :thumbsup:

solkryssare

So tell me jeff. Just how exited are you about thIs? Really exited or really, really exited?! ;)

Sweet looking Diver it is

J.Eric

Very Nice!!

I am thinking this should be my next 'one'

Does Toro have more of these??

DFH

Congrats on yet ANOTHER great buy! I have a premonition that this is not the watch you will be wearing next week... :giggle:

jeffw69

So tell me jeff. Just how exited are you about thIs? Really exited or really, really exited?! ;)

Sweet looking Diver it is

Really really really excited!!!!

jeffw69

Congrats on yet ANOTHER great buy! I have a premonition that this is not the watch you will be wearing next week... :giggle:

:lol: Oh yes I have a SUPER watch on it's way to me as well. Should I keep the guys in suspense till Monday?

kolchak

I love my v3. Hardley taken it off since buyin. The gen cant feel much better.you should b excited as its a whole new level of rep.

agntkerr

I can hardly wait until one of you sell yours...lol

johnnoblin

I just got mine today...and it is amazing

James.

Nice lookin' super rep :thumbsup:

digger2

I am also waiting for mine, I have noticed that the time markers doesn't line up perfectly everywhere with the dive markers on my QC pics and it looks like it is the case with most V3:s is it the same with V2 and what about the gen?

DeLaForce

It's close, and worth the hype.n

Arism

Everytime I see one of these reviews or one in the wrist check, the more I want one! You guys are making me broke! :lol:

mianos
I am also waiting for mine, I have noticed that the time markers doesn't line up perfectly everywhere with the dive markers on my QC pics and it looks like it is the case with most V3:s is it the same with V2 and what about the gen?

Mine has been refinished by Kenny but I would say if you look at it through a loupe the markers vary by about 0.1mm Remember you can adjust the bezel so if they are all out by the same small amount you have some play. If they are all out you can slightly shift the movement. There is a tutorial on that. You can assume the gen is perfect. It is not a Rollie. :)

MadeOfCheese

It is also possible to micro-adjust the bezel and screw down the bezel crown before it clicks into place, so you can fix it without taking it apart at all.

jeffw69

been tracking thru the night and it is still at ISC-JFK New York. :(

mr-z

here jeff mine says hi until your V3 arrives

DSCF0957.jpg

KeNnY

here jeff mine says hi until your V3 arrives

DSCF0957.jpg

must get bracelet for V3

DFH

:lol: Oh yes I have a SUPER watch on it's way to me as well. Should I keep the guys in suspense till Monday?

Yeah, hit em with the news and the pics all at once!!! "Shock & Awe"!! :giggle:

dalboy

Relax Jeff it will be worth it ...

Must give this consideration on my next spending spree , gotta recover from my latest one first ..

Good luck with it Jeff and enjoy mate.

Dal....

digger2

Mine has been refinished by Kenny but I would say if you look at it through a loupe the markers vary by about 0.1mm Remember you can adjust the bezel so if they are all out by the same small amount you have some play. If they are all out you can slightly shift the movement. There is a tutorial on that. You can assume the gen is perfect. It is not a Rollie. :)

I had heard so much about how gen like it was so I was very dissapointed when I realized it, I guess I will be happy when it arrives anyway.

johnnoblin

I had heard so much about how gen like it was so I was very dissapointed when I realized it, I guess I will be happy when it arrives anyway.

This isn't a major issue--the dial is misaligned. Here is a thread on RWI on how to fix the misaligned markers issue

Here is mine on a gen AP short strap - $214 shipped overnight. Thanks to Jeff for the contact info.

H1YUh.jpg