Sign in to follow this  
Inspr05

Swiss Noob Pam 111n doesn't start from TORO

Inspr05

The loose screw was stuck in a gear preventing it from turning/ticking. The screw is still loose. How do I get the back cover off so I can put the screw back in where it should go.

Inspr05

7809822280_049b2caa47.jpg

photo (1) by ph255, on Flickr

That loose screw was stuck in the gears preventing it from ticking. After a subtle shake it came loose and began to work again. How do I take of the back cover to screw it back in? Thank you for any help.

Paul

dalboy

If you have some gaffa tape you can make a tape ball, adhesive side out obviously and use this..you will be surprised that most rep case backs are not that tight.

Once you have the back off i would hold it over a clean flat area nad give it a couple of shakes and or taps before attempting anything else.

Good luck with it

Dal...........

Chavezzito

Roll a ball of tape with the sticky side out and press against the back and turn.

Dammit Dal! :lol:

dalboy

Roll a ball of tape with the sticky side out and press against the back and turn.

Dammit Dal! :lol:

slow you are :yoda: :giggle:

carus007

These things happen!

Actually it happened to me about 3 weeks ago, Bought a Blue Steelfish from Toro and when she arrived the hands were catching the Breitling logo! I contacted Toro and he agreed I should return the watch for a replacement, Ok it did cost me £10 to return the faulty watch but at the end of the day I would rather lose £10 than a small fortune on another site which scam you, or you do not have any come backs at all.

I know its a pain in the arse but work with Toro and all will be rectified!

Chavezzito

:finger:

;)

dalboy

These things happen!

Actually it happened to me about 3 weeks ago, Bought a Blue Steelfish from Toro and when she arrived the hands were catching the Breitling logo! I contacted Toro and he agreed I should return the watch for a replacement, Ok it did cost me £10 to return the faulty watch but at the end of the day I would rather lose £10 than a small fortune on another site which scam you, or you do not have any come backs at all.

I know its a pain in the arse but work with Toro and all will be rectified!

Glad you see it that way.

Dal.......

:finger:

;)

I knew that was coming.. :lol:

grgz

I 'm sure Toro is gonna sort it out for you. I bought a Rolex Explorer II from him last week and the clasp was faulty. I contacted him and he 's gonna replace it. Top notch aftersales service for sure... :)

I 'm gonna post some pictures as soon as i find time.

dalboy

I 'm sure Toro is gonna sort it out for you. I bought a Rolex Explorer II from him last week and the clasp was faulty. I contacted him and he 's gonna replace it. Top notch aftersales service for sure... :)

Oh come on ...no pics its been a week.. :ttiwwop: .......... :giggle:

Dal........

grgz

Dal........

Tomorrow, that 's a promise... :D

NFleischer

My advice- find a local watch smith- you can sort this out in 10 min and spend maybe $15. Its a lot easier than sending it back or risk screwing something up

yourself if you're not watch handy. Perhaps; Toro may offer a credit next time.

dalboy

:lol:

Dal........

Tomorrow, that 's a promise... :D

GRGZ,

Wakey, wake...... :yodel: tomorrow is here, its now today ..were's the pics.. :lol:

Dal............

Craig88

Got the watch yesterday. It doesn't run. This is a big dissappointment. What a bad first experience with reps. Does Toro check that the watches work before shipping? The QC pictures he sent are not the same watch I received. My watch is missing a few screws and have supplied the two pictures for you all to look at to make sure I'm not loosing it.

I opened the CG lever, and wound the watch away from me 40 to 50 times until I felt resistance. The watched worked for 20 seconds and then stopped ticking and has not ticked since. When I email TORO he just says I do not know how to wind the watch and offers no assistance. I thought he was supposed to be a reputable dealer. Obviously not. That is very shady to switch watches.

http://www.flickr.co...N03/7808598206/

http://www.flickr.co...N03/7808596756/

Assuming that the bolded part is true, then I think making a topic of this was the right way to go. I understand there is no gen PP like QC in the rep world but just telling a customer that he doesn't know how to wind the watch and hoping it will go away seems like bad service to me.

Luthier

So, Toro is innocent, and still our great dealer, as I thought.

OP is a noob and shouldn't be bashed.

CLS has sharpest eye possible.

Sticky ball is the solution.

:P

airfix163

my god the buyer buyes a watch from a trusted dealer the screw is loose in the photo supplied to the buyer. it wasnt checked before shipping by the seller and hes a good guy and shouldnt be baged.lets see dam right he should be

airfix163

if the product is shit dont buy anymore from this dealer but dont upset this person because hes a nice guy . crap

Phizzy

Thread is also over two years old...

MW10155

bullshit if hes a rep dealer he should care about feedback maybe this forum is his protector.i say ban the bastard untill he realises who the boss is

Admin edit: Fuck off airfix, you incredible cretin.

plankton

bullshit if hes a rep dealer he should care about feedback maybe this forum is his protector.i say ban the bastard untill he realises who the boss is

Mods above is another monthly quota winner for you. 2012 thread that was BS when it started. WTF.

black263

Great first post . You're going to go far on this forum. Through the door is a good start. Please don't slam it on the way out.

Mystery Shopper

Necropost on a 3 year old thread & the OP hasn't been around for a year. Even Looth the Mooth (as Balders would say) posted in this.

We welcome balanced feedback on our TDs and if you read Toro's recent feedback you will have a better idea of current issues.

Thanks for the advice, but no bans today. :D

dudermania

Necropost on a 3 year old thread & the OP hasn't been around for a year. Even Looth the Mooth (as Balders would say) posted in this.

We welcome balanced feedback on our TDs and if you read Toro's recent feedback you will have a better idea of current issues.

Thanks for the advice, but no bans today. :D

Necropost. My word of the day.

tonyh7

How do these feckin threads come back to life? Says something for my attention to detail that I never spot it.

plankton

MW10155 must be a full fledge idiot and asshole!

Scroll up to his message