Sign in to follow this  
Joker01

In Search of a High Quality Super Avengar Replica Site

Joker01

Hi there, new to these forums.

Looking to purchase a nice high quality replica Breitling. Really like the look of the Super Avengar. Obviously being at uni I can not afford the real thing but willing to pay for a nice replica.

Can any one advise me of a site that can facilitate this?

Kind Regards.

DFH

Welcome, new friend!

Take the time to check out our Trusted Dealers page - all dealers have access to the same watches. Check their listed sites, or pick a dealer, send a pic and description of the watch you are seeking, and they will take it from there....

Enjoy this place!

finknottle

Looking to purchase a nice high quality replica Breitling. Really like the look of the Super Avengar. Obviously being at uni I can not afford the real thing but willing to pay for a nice replica.

Kind Regards.

try any of the trusted dealers. I ordered mine from Timeshops and I love it. It looks wonderfully real, and works great so far.

Joker01

Thank so Much Guys. Really appreciate it

davylloyd

Kind Regards.

Welcome to here, and good luck on your first rep.

Let's hope the factory spells 'Breitling' better than you spell 'Avenger' ;)

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

As the guys said above, check out our Trusted Dealers - much safer than anything else on the web you might find, they are tried and tested by the forum members AND require to keep a high level of service or they would lose TD status. What more could you want?! :D

Make sure you do your research too on movements, version numbers and on the dealers themselves (they all operate slightly differently and have different payment methods, etc...).