Sign in to follow this  
Frosty11

Howdy from the UK

Frosty11

Hi folks it's great to be amongst the best of the best when it comes to the reps. I feel I'm going to learn and spend a lot whilst I'm here :giggle:

Chat with you all soon no doubt. Laters..

greg_r

Welcome! Always good to see another Brit joining up - we gotta keep these colonials at bay, you know :D

Have a good read and shout if you have any questions!

Cyril_Clunge

Hello Frosty :wave: :damnthecolonials:

Welcome to RWG, please make sure your seatbelt is fastened and tray table in the upright position for landing.

RichardMiami

Welcome to the nuthouse... whilst there are a few other Brits in this place, it is us so-called colonials who really know their stuff!

After all, we do drive on the RIGHT side of the road!

Mazz

Welcome aboard be sure to visit the museum

greg_r

Welcome to the nuthouse... whilst there are a few other Brits in this place, it is us so-called colonials who really know their stuff!

So how do you keep your sword arm free, then... answer me that! Huh? Huh? :bananarider:

Where's Flashheart when we need him....

Leigh

Welcome pal.

RichardMiami

So how do you keep your sword arm free, then... answer me that! Huh? Huh? :bananarider:

Where's Flashheart when we need him....

:rofl: I am a LEFTY!!! (but I wear my watches on the left arm... it gets confusing sometimes.. :help3:

greg_r

Well, hmm, so am I for everything but writing (and that only because I had one of those teachers who would belt you around the ear if you tried to write with your left hand - so I learned, as a result of which my handwriting is illegible whichever hand I use :giggle: ).

However, no gentleman wields a sword with his right hand. :lol:

Lord Flashheart

I wield two swords these days, one as part of my regalia for Preceptory meetings and the other that brings pleasure to many yet attracts trouble from the Constabulary and Lady Flashheart in equal measure. Incidentally, in each case, BOTH hands are required.

Greetings new member, when you say UK I do hope you mean England?

RichardMiami

Well, hmm, so am I for everything but writing (and that only because I had one of those teachers who would belt you around the ear if you tried to write with your left hand - so I learned, as a result of which my handwriting is illegible whichever hand I use :giggle: ).

this is getting scary.. LOL... first off, I am NO gentleman.. so skip that.

For the record, since I was a kid.. I have been ambidextrous...

Activities usually done sitting down - like writing, eating, etc. I do LEFTY.

Activities usually done standing up - like throwing a ball, firing a weapon, etc. I do RIGHTY.

The only time I can "switch" without issue, is when I go to write on a flip chart or white-board (which I do a lot in my work). That works equally righty or lefty.

My handwriting is TRULY HORRID... from years as a kid of teachers trying to force me to write with my right hand!\

Where we separated at birth? LOL

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome Frosty!!

greg_r

this is getting scary.. LOL... first off, I am NO gentleman.. so skip that.

For the record, since I was a kid.. I have been ambidextrous...

Activities usually done sitting down - like writing, eating, etc. I do LEFTY.

Activities usually done standing up - like throwing a ball, firing a weapon, etc. I do RIGHTY.

The only time I can "switch" without issue, is when I go to write on a flip chart or white-board (which I do a lot in my work). That works equally righty or lefty.

My handwriting is TRULY HORRID... from years as a kid of teachers trying to force me to write with my right hand!\

Where we separated at birth? LOL

I may be your evil twin.... :rofl:

RichardMiami

I wanna be the evil one! :rofl:

we now return you to the normally scheduled "Welcome new member" thread.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Hope you are not corrie-fisted. (Sol - you may need to translate again! ;) )

YoungGPS

Welcome and enjoy the adventure! :band:

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum.

Brits are always welcome here.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ dobry, and Welcome.

The best advice is to only buy from the Trusted Dealers because they are trusted and they deal in watches!

dalboy

Frosty..!!

What have you gone and done ?? life will never be the same you fool..you'l spend all your time tracking deliveries , watching the postbox, and trying to convince the bank manager to extend your overdraft.. :giggle:

Dal.....

scorpion

Frosty..!!

What have you gone and done ?? life will never be the same you fool..you'l spend all your time tracking deliveries , watching the postbox, and trying to convince the bank manager to extend your overdraft.. :giggle:

Dal.....

I am sure he is cool about all that.

conx

Welcome Frosty, but for a Brit, your "Howdy" in the title does seem rather yankee, surely Good Afternoon would be more suitable?

Nevertheless, welcome and enjoy the mayhem :)

Luthier

Oh, these noobs... Just came, and already "I'm amongst the best of the best"...

:D

Welcome aboard, and keep in mind - we, colonials... we, colonials... damn... forgot...

:rofl:

Regarding the sword - I use katana, that require both hands, and I don't need hands to drive my car - it's automatic.

:P

Frosty11

Frosty..!!

Dal.....

HA HA HA I'm looking forward to the challenge. Like the saying goes "you can't take it with you". :P

Frosty11

Welcome Frosty, but for a Brit, your "Howdy" in the title does seem rather yankee, surely Good Afternoon would be more suitable?

Nevertheless, welcome and enjoy the mayhem :)

I was trying to throw the colonials....kinda like a trojan horse shall we say :)

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

I 'dress' to the left...............if that's any help..................to anyone?