Sign in to follow this  
sleepy.97

Panerai Luminor Marina Screw!

sleepy.97

Hello People,

I like this forum a lot and it was recommended by my uncle. I Have a Panerai Luminor Marina With ETA movement, but one small part is missing.

The Panerai watches have a very original winding weel but I need a little screw under the windingwheel. There are 2 screws who hold it on place and I miss the one at the bottom.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Greetings, Sleepy.97

Serge D

Post a picture, i have two nonworking movements, but i have no clue what youre talking about (not good with mvmts)

MadeOfCheese

Hi :wave:

First thing you need is ideally to know where your watch came from, as (assuming it's a rep?) different manufacturers use different screws.

Assuming you're talking about the screws that hold the Crown Guard (the semi-circular mettal block on the side) in place, they are quite difficult to source, and in my experience the ones on ebay for the genuine watches won't fit.

You could try Jacksontse.com or panatime.com, but you really need to know the source of the watch itself.

Good luck!

EDIT: Having seen the first response and re-read the question, I realise I'm probably barking up totally the wrong tree. Sorry!

Edited by MadeOfCheese

Dendo

Think you are right MofC about his problem.

One trick that might work as a temporary hold is to remove the screw that is hidden under the crown guard lever and put it in the position that is always on show, but use threadlock to make it stay. Then you can get by with one screw for a while. If you loose that one - then you have a PAM with no crown guard - starting a new fashion......

IMG_0801.jpg