Sign in to follow this  
jessica1

does this sound familiar ...

jessica1

it seems to be the standard ... hi or hello - i am from ... thing to introduce yourself. sooooo ....

hi from the golden state. this seems to be a nice place to talk about fake or rather replica watches.

will give it a go. seems there are people who have been here before and already know one another, poke fun at one another and still talk about watches. that's good. am i missing something?

oh i gues these smilies are the common ones ...

:drunksing::Drinking2::beerjump::thumbsup::beer:

it appears to be a commeon theme so here's to meeting people, learning more than i know abou this hobby and the such ... :drunksing::Drinking2::beerjump::thumbsup::beer:

swissaddict

Hi jessica1. Indeed those are the common smilies. It is also customary for female members to post pictures of themselves. Welcome to RWG1.1! :beer:

graman

Hey Jessica,

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy!

jessica1
Hi jessica1. Indeed those are the common smilies. It is also customary for female members to post pictures of themselves. Welcome to RWG1.1! :beer:

hi swiss ... come on now pics are common let your imagination run maybe after a few :thumbsup: i'll post a pic. :thumbsup:

why do you refer to this forum as rwg1.1 am i missing something? like everyone seems to know everyone already. ??????????? :beer:

Luthier

hi swiss ... come on now pics are common let your imagination run maybe after a few :thumbsup: i'll post a pic. :thumbsup:

why do you refer to this forum as rwg1.1 am i missing something? like everyone seems to know everyone already. ??????????? :beer:

You missed a few years of non-stop craziest fun on Earth... it was called RWG, that died few months ago, but was resurrected by God, a.k.a. Greg, and now we're here again, and, yes, hate/love relationships all over the board here.

Welcome to Nightmare, caligirl!P.S. Oh, yeah... a few of us know some things about watches, reps in particular.

greg_r

good to have you aboard, Jessica :beer:

oscarmadfish

i will say welcome even if this is just one of you guys in drag

offshore
i will say welcome even if this is just one of you guys in drag

Totally agreed omf!

In the 3-4 years of #1's life, I can probably recollect 3-4 female members, in what, 10,000 + members joining.

Yet in the space of 2 days, and maybe 50 new members, we see not 1, but 2!

With due deference to the ladies (if present) one would be very reticent in going the grope, even on a dark nite, for fear of what may come to hand!

Offshore

oscarmadfish

*one would be very reticent in going the grope, even on a dark nite, for fear of what may come to hand!*

:beer: :beer: :thumbsup:

trailboss99

Hi ya Jessica, glad to have you aboard. Don't mind that lot above, it's been a hard week here. Read the Michelle thread below to understand. The're basicly harmless at any rate. They don't bite unless asked :beer: Hope you hang arround. Don't be afraid to ask questions there are some very cluey folk here. The guy asking for pics (pics are a tradition here "pics or it ain't true/didn't happen") for example may just know more about rep Daytona movements then some of the folk who make them.

Regards, Col.

gottahaverolex

Welcome to the circus Jes! Tread lightly, these guys get excited easily when a female comes around! Few and far between! Enjoy your stay. :beer:

trailboss99

If the poor lass ever returns.

Xyphis

Welcome :beer:

It's amazing how you found this place, as it doesn't (yet) come on on the first few pages of a "replica watch forums" search and that many of us actually got PM's from prior members to find it.

Always nice to have a smarty here :beer:

Edited by Xyphis

Luthier
If the poor lass ever returns.

You don't know California girls.

They'll chew any of us as a light snack.

onzenuub

Wanted to say welcome, think she is gone :thumbsup:

iabounty

Yep, drink a few cold ones and post some pics. Jessica..... Show me yours and I'll show you mine......(Fully clothed of course.) :thumbsup: Welcome .

onzenuub
Yep, drink a few cold ones and post some pics. Jessica..... Show me yours and I'll show you mine......(Fully clothed of course.) :thumbsup: Welcome .

We definattely don't want to see yours iabounty. :thumbsup:

greg_r

Suave, IA, real suave :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

JohnG

Okay, I thought I could fool you guys but jeez you didn't even give me a chance...

Maybe next time! :o

rc42

Welcome J :o

trailboss99

When did you end up in OH john?

Col.

JohnG

Since I decided which proxy to use.

:gunbandana: