Sign in to follow this  
mrgoolie

IWC Portuguese Automatic

mrgoolie

Does anybody have an IWC Portuguese Automatic (picture below) REP bought in a UK shop?

portuguese.jpg

I found a good rep on http://www.1-pc8838....bph-p-4917.html but without reviews :(

Did anybody buy this specific watch from perfectclones?

Do you know if this power reserve works? Anything to be aware of?

Does this asian movement keeps the time? I once bought an Tag Heurer Carrera with an ETA movement (according to the seller) but everyday there was a 5 minutes delay :s

Thanks!

Edited by mrgoolie

spiltyu

Does anybody have an IWC Portuguese Automatic (picture below) REP bought in a UK shop?

portuguese.jpg

I found a good rep on http://www.1-pc8838....bph-p-4917.html but without reviews :(

Did anybody buy this specific watch from perfectclones?

Do you know if this power reserve works? Anything to be aware of?

Does this asian movement keeps the time? I once bought an Tag Heurer Carrera with an ETA movement (according to the seller) but everyday there was a 5 minutes delay :s

Thanks!

I have never bought this model but read some reviews about it. The power reserve works but does not last for seven days as indicated on the dial. The actual power reserve is about 60 hrs, two and a half days. As for the movement it is an asian automatic power reserve. I do not know too much about this but if I were you I would look for some model equipped with Swiss ETA or Asian ETA 2824,2826, 2892 movements.

LightGeek

Oh man why did I have to see this post? Might take one for the team.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

Member X

That rep will not be ETA or Clone ETA powered, it will be Asian movement at 21600bph, but will still be pretty reliable.

Don't expect the world and you will be satisfied :)

Prancuzas

Sunken Date Wheel is one of this biggest bitch in this replica.

markturnr

I quite like mine. Rotor fell off and had to be glued back on, but it was a simple fix and otherwise it looks great for a $99 cheapie. I'm not sure how accurate the time is since I never wear a watch more than 1 day, but if accuracy is a big concern of yours find someone local who can regulate it.