Sign in to follow this  
Cyril_Clunge

Customs seizure thread

Cyril_Clunge

In an attempt to quantify the scale of the current problems, if people are willing to post details could they please state what reps have been seized, and could anyone fortunate enough to have received reps in the UK since 1st Aug please state which reps got through?

Also anyone have reps sitting at Coventry for more than a week?

James.

I feel for you guys. I hope this blows over quick smart.

KeNnY

1 Rolex vintage 21J COmex Sub

1 Rolex Daytona vintage - package opened teared bubble foil and exposed corona on claps

- EMS package sat in customs for 12 days, already delivered

1 LV ladies bag

- EMS package sat in customs for 1 days, already delivered

Del

One Panerai, EMS postage, arrived in UK on 7th August, still awaiting Customs Clearance.

Pmcclean18

2 panerai, EMS, in Coventry for 5 days.

2 straps from US, no tracking, posted 4 weeks ago. No idea

baxter

Handed to customs on 5th August / Delivered 16th August

1 x AP Diver

1 x Rolex 1665

I have just been to the bin and retrieved to ems bag and noticed that it has been opened and then resealed at the bottom - the box has also by the looks of it been opened and resealed with an extra line of tape. I also noticed when i opened the box upon receipt that the bubble wrap around the AP didnt seem to be wrapped in the usual way ( it was a bit loose and messy )but thought nothing of it ... i am pretty certain that this package has been opened. If i am correct AP and Rolex are not on the list.

RichardMiami

Are they also seizing packages from the US? Or is this directed only at China?

g.man

We just don't know.

HWG

I sent a Hulk Rolex to Hazz, from USA, and he confirmed receipt of it yesterday. So, thats a plus.

BadPickle

Michelle sent me tracking no. 8th aug. postie at my front door in Halifax 17 aug. pam253 delivered!! (RESULT)

Rochest sent me tracking no. 20th aug ems says parcel "dispatched from centre" guangzhou 22 aug.

Checking letterbox every hour on the hour!!

Refresh button on iPhone4 sustained minor damage!!

3G mobile Internet MAXED out !!!

No fingernails on right hand!!

Is this normal???

onionbag

Tag Heuer Aquaracer----Received

Rolex rivet bracelet-------Received

Both sent via airmail.

Cyril_Clunge

The guys who have had stuff seized or opened and received, not from same dealer are they?

Too few responses I know but, my read on this so far is that only Richemont stuff is being seized, other reps if seen are being let through. Pickledbeetroot did receive a PAM so that would indicate that not every parcel is being checked. Are they just getting lucky having increased the random checks or is there a common factor between the ones they're grabbing?

hnic

1 x AP Diver

1 x Rolex 1665

I have just been to the bin and retrieved to ems bag and noticed that it has been opened and then resealed at the bottom - the box has also by the looks of it been opened and resealed with an extra line of tape. I also noticed when i opened the box upon receipt that the bubble wrap around the AP didnt seem to be wrapped in the usual way ( it was a bit loose and messy )but thought nothing of it ... i am pretty certain that this package has been opened. If i am correct AP and Rolex are not on the list.

so what is on the list?!

Del

1 x AP Diver

1 x Rolex 1665

so what is on the list?!

Anything in the Richemont Group.

http://www.richemont.com/our-businesses.html

baxter

The guys who have had stuff seized or opened and received, not from same dealer are they?

Too few responses I know but, my read on this so far is that only Richemont stuff is being seized, other reps if seen are being let through. Pickledbeetroot did receive a PAM so that would indicate that not every parcel is being checked. Are they just getting lucky having increased the random checks or is there a common factor between the ones they're grabbing?

Mine were from WI

overflow

.....it seems that the seized watch are just related to the TM owned by the group.......but I am asking to myself : will they be really so kind to close the package in the case of different TMs ?

I very hope so......

gelf

my bell & ross made it through, was held at coventry for 3 days though.... from mary

overflow

my bell & ross made it through, was held at coventry for 3 days though.... from mary

Sorry I am not english.......just for my understanding : so did you receive it ?

Thanks

MadeOfCheese

3646 case only from Silix - ordered Aug 9, received Aug 16 - don't remember which carrier.

2x Radiomir 2533 from WI - sent Jul 30, received Aug 16 - EMS

6154 from River - sent Aug 13, arrived Aug 20 - EMS

bill226

2 x Rolex - stuck in conventry for 5 days.

BadPickle

Didn't look tampered with at all.

Edited by pickledbeetroot

myaz

Sorry I am not english.......just for my understanding : so did you receive it ?

Thanks

yes, that's the way I read it.

stiltzkin

Omega (not a Richmont brand) - 6 days in customs (are a bunch of cunts) - coventry (is a shitty arsehole of a place) - Watch International (are a great dealer).

jacobarch

Gotten two packages from the UK with no problems. and shipped two with no problems. But I label them "broken watch - for parts", so i don't know if that makes a difference.