Sign in to follow this  
johnnyblade

Where to get a BR03-92 BLUE CERAMIC or PHANTOM watch?

johnnyblade

Hello,

Im new to this site,im looking for a BELL & ROSS BR03-92 BLUE CERAMIC with a blue strap or failing that the PHANTOM watch instead,

does anyone know of any sources? i emailed marvellous replica and they couldn t get hold of any and i also sent Mary a message over a week ago

but have heard nothing back ,any information would be gratefully received getting any BELL & ROSS watches.

Member X

The SS 01-92 is well repped, even down to removeable lugs, and the SS 03-92 is pretty much spot on too bar incorrect shaped lugs. :)

There are no ceramic reps as far as I know, I'm afraid, and the phantom is not well repped because the lume colour is not accurate.

The 02-92 is nicely repped, though, so you do have options :)

jeffw69

this one?

bell-ross-radar-watch-1.jpg

jacobarch

^^ +1

listen to these guys. I didn't and bought myself a BR Heritage and it sucked balls.

johnnyblade

The Radar watch looks great but the 46mm watches are far too big on my wrist,the BR03 is the perfect size at 42mm,any good sites for BELL & ROSS?

greg_r

The Radar watch looks great but the 46mm watches are far too big on my wrist,the BR03 is the perfect size at 42mm,any good sites for BELL & ROSS?

The majority of our dealers can supply the current range of B&R reps - such as it is.

johnnyblade

Many thanks for the info,much appreciated!!