Sign in to follow this  
Kyl3

Which PO?

Kyl3

Hey y'all,

I'm going to purchase a Planet Ocean in the very near future but I could use a little help about who to purchase from as well as the features. I am choosing between:

http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_150_190&products_id=1714

(No happy feet, Asian eta 2824-2_

http://www.timeshops.net/7378-om4260-omega-planet-ocean-black-dial-orange-42mm-ultimate-swiss-eta-2824-2.html

("Made with a Genuine Watch Completely Dissected.... 1 Full Year in the making......Finally ..The Ulitimate Best 42mm 1 : 1 Planet Ocean... Correct Omega Logo.. No Happy Feet, Purple Tone AR Coating ..Same Tone as Genuine", Nickle Plated Swiss Eta 2824-2)

Do you guys think the one from Timeshops is really as good as it seems? And do you think I should shoot MR an email before I purchase one of these two?

Thank you in advance.

Tits McGee

I would send both links to Mary at Watchinternational & Torobravo. Silix & TS are good for the cheaper watches. If you're looking for a good PO I'd use Mary or Toro.

James.

I would send both links to Mary at Watchinternational & Torobravo. Silix & TS are good for the cheaper watches. If you're looking for a good PO I'd use Mary or Toro.

or Mrep :thumbsup:

Frankt8242

Go for the round one with the pointy hands....None of them are perfect, so just buy one and wear it...You won't be disappointed....until the crown threads strip at least...

HeavyKrush

K, how about the 45mm version? Marvelous replica has a good one for $208.

Tits McGee

Still email Mary & Toro.

Kyl3

I'm not against getting the 45mm version. But I will email both of them first. Just out of curiosity, what makes MR, Mary, and Torobravo better quality?

UmpaHimself

Mary has an absolutely amazing 42mm Special high beat asian movement same case set as ETA version for $142. My father and I each have one and they're beautiful.

007omegafan

I ordered a 42 PO (with asian ETC clone) from Mary... I'll post pics when I get it... SO EXCITED :)

Edited by 007omegafan

HeavyKrush
I ordered a 42 PO (with asian ETC clone) from Mary... I'll post pics when I get it... SO EXCITED :)
I think you mean ETA. Can't go wrong with the choice!