Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Another T foot-in-mouth comment at RepGeek

JohnG
Stir some shit up, Johng!

DO IT

OK I am on the other forum (and many others), is this forum a split off of folk who got peed off? I am a member of a few forums (non watch)who have a group of members that split out, who all seem to have a go at the forum they have 'split' from.

Im not out to chinese whisper to either forum about what goes on on the 'other' forum, but where are you guys coming from? was there a fall out?

I just want to learn about reps....

This is a forum where we can say "fuck" a lot and post titties and pussy.

Think that about covers it :Monkey:

yeah, and we can tell the mods to suck our dicks and while they may not actually DO it, at least the thread doens't go "poof" and disappear. That isn't true of ANY other forum.

As to "splitting off" - this is the forum all the others split off of, though they will all deny it. :santa:

greg_r
OK I am on the other forum (and many others), is this forum a split off of folk who got peed off? I am a member of a few forums (non watch)who have a group of members that split out, who all seem to have a go at the forum they have 'split' from.

Im not out to chinese whisper to either forum about what goes on on the 'other' forum, but where are you guys coming from? was there a fall out?

No, that's not it at all.

RWG1 was the forum that the others split off from (due to a drama that I won't bother to go into). Although a lot of members moved on to other boards, however, it continued running for quite some while - albeit without an admin (Blade, who had essentially gone AWOL). Because of the lack of staff, the board became largely self-moderating. A few of the wilder excesses were tamed by the remaining moderator, but mostly it became a 'live and let live' kind of place. Somewhere that an opinion could be voiced without censorship or fear of repercussions. We often discussed happenings on other boards - simply because those discussions would be moderated elsewhere. A little over a year ago, the board developed some technical issues and went offline - we were unable to recover the database due to lack of co-operation by the previous admin, so we set this place (RWG1.1) up as a continuation of the old board. Like the original, we remain largely unmoderated - the staff here will only step in if things get seriously unpleasant, and we don't delete discussions that we disagree with. As far as we ever go is to move a thread to the bin or temporarily (and briefly) lock an occasional topic while tempers calm down (and that rarely - we've only done it three or four times since the board began...).

Most of the core members here are also established members on the other rep fora. We don't necessarily have any issues with the other boards - but when we see something happening that strikes us as either amusing or inappropriate, it tends to get discussed - simply because there's a degree of freedom of speech here that is not present elsewhere (and that's not intended as a criticism of other boards - it's just a different way of doing things that has just as many disadvantages as it has advantages :santa: ). Additionally, many of the staff from the other rep boards are also members here - and they're free to have their say along with the rest of us. Yes, things sometimes get out of hand - but then they also get out of hand elsewhere. The difference is that provided things don't turn ugly, we leave the conversations to run their course - sometimes they're just hot air, but other times something worthwhile comes out of them.

Oh and yes, we also talk about watches - quite a lot, actually :Monkey:

dolphinfreindly

wow thanks for that guys.

I had noticed in my short time here that it does appear to be more relaxed, thats not a derision on any other forum, its just how the 'vibe' feels when you sart to read the thread titles for example.

I think its good to have diffeent fora with different vibes, as veriety is the spice of life.

happy christmas and a great new year

greg_r
wow thanks for that guys.

I had noticed in my short time here that it does appear to be more relaxed, thats not a derision on any other forum, its just how the 'vibe' feels when you sart to read the thread titles for example.

I think its good to have diffeent fora with different vibes, as veriety is the spice of life.

happy christmas and a great new year

Hey - not a problem. We try to be as open as possible here, so if you ever have any concerns about how this place operates, you're always very welcome to ask :santa:

Anyhow, I agree - variety is indeed the spice of life. If we were just like the other fora, there would be no point in us being here - they do their jobs too well to need yet another conventional watch forum, so we do things a little differently ;)

Merry Christmas to you too! :Monkey:

greg_r
I'll let others add to this since it's a good question. I personally think that the guys on this forum just don't take reps as serious as some of the others.

To me they are fun toys that you buy from China.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen!!!!!!!!!! :Monkey:

trailboss99
Blade, who had essentially gone AWOL

Actualy he was literaly AWOL. Blade was busy dodging Millitary service at home in whatever central European country he's from (I forget, Bosnia or somewhere close and equaly unplesant) where, to quote Demsy "Service equates to a death warrent". He did at the end get nabed on a visit home and could now well be dead.

Col.

mad dawg
I'll let others add to this since it's a good question. I personally think that the guys on this forum just don't take reps as serious as some of the others.

To me they are fun toys that you buy from China.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen!!!!!!!!!! :Monkey:

+2

dingle
Stir some shit up, Johng!

DO IT

Think that about covers it :heffalump:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10:10 Watch Repair

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

dingle

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

:D

I posted some shaved pussies......:D

JohnG

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

:lol:

I posted some shaved pussies......:lol:

That reminds me, what is up with the chick in your avatar, her nip looks like a big bleached-out fried egg (sunny-side up)....

sfa437

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

That reminds me, what is up with the chick in your avatar, her nip looks like a big bleached-out fried egg (sunny-side up)....

Least the titties themselves don't look like 2 fried eggs nailed to a wall :rofl:

JohnG

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

Least the titties themselves don't look like 2 fried eggs nailed to a wall :rofl:

Maybe but they are so over inflated that they look like if a cat licked them, they would explode...

dingle

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

I posted some shaved pussies......:rofl:

:lol:......she's been playin in the sand. google "island fever 3".

JohnG

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

Still, they are those nips that look like they are painted on.... I like a nip that is at least a good half inch long. Hers might have been like that before they blew them up to 32 psi.... :rofl:

dingle

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

Still, they are those nips that look like they are painted on.... I like a nip that is at least a good half inch long. Hers might have been like that before they blew them up to 32 psi.... :rofl:

:D please post pics of the nips you speak of. :D

KBH

Post the pussy.

not a bad motto.

I posted some shaved pussies...... :rofl:

:lol: ......she's been playin in the sand. google "island fever 3".

Currently downloading. I'm feeling the need to check it out. :D

JohnG

Here's what I am talking about - normal on right, avatar girl on left....

boobies.jpg

dingle
:lol: picky you are. :lol:

dingle

bump for de-sanding :lol:

visitor

Thanks for the play by play. I felt like I was actually reading it first hand.