Sign in to follow this  
evobatman

Sub-C 2813 and box from Joshua

evobatman

CQWrnh.jpg

s7sfOh.jpg

hsnGxh.jpg

I guess you are all familiar with the products here :) This is my entrance into the rep world. I first ordered the watch from Josh in April, and he delivered quickly, as I understand he does every time ;) I ordered the box last month, and got it in two and a half weeks. Everyone is familiar with the watch I would think, it's the N-factory product with the GMT II case. I had to replace the bezel with a Parnis one, since I banged it against a wall while walking and broke the pearl. Lume on the Parnis one was a lot worse, but the pearl is more centered.

I was not so happy with the box, it had clearly been in storage for very long. Some of the "leather" was sticking, and other places the glue was falling apart, but all in all it is nice. It wouldn't pass for real though.

greg_r

Nice combo. No, it's not gonna fool an expert, but the average guy is going to be impressed - anyhow that's not why we do it, is it? ;)

The box is better than many I've seen btw - enjoy! :)

trumpet39

So, just looking at it, as it is, what would look rep to anyone? Just curious as to what to look for. Thanks.

evobatman

On the watch case, the lugs should be thicker and the crown guards stubbier, so the whole case would look more square. The pearl is just a white dot instead of the elegant genuine construction with lume, thick surround and a thick transparent layer. The bezel engravings are just white, instead of filled with platinum. The "rolexrolexrolex" rehaut engraving is randomly spread. On the real watch, each "rolex" starts at a 5 minute marker. There is no anti reflective coating on the crystal and date cyclops, and of course, it runs at 21100 bph instead of 28800 bph. The things I DO love are the reflectiveness of the bezel, the clasp and end link fit against the case on the bracelet, the Rolex crown engraved in the sapphire crystal at 6 o'clock, the cyclops magnification, and the bezel feel and sound. Every non-watchperson I've shown it to has been impressed, and said that they would not have been able to guess that it wasn't real. It has a lot of small details wrong, the case being the biggest, but all in all it's a very nice watch that I will recommend as a first replica experience.

Edited by evobatman

YoungGPS

Nice combo!

nisog

Good combo, don't forget that what you are paying is like %5 of the gen product. so i say that everything is decent :)

evobatman

More like 2,5% ;)

Luthier

Wear it clasp up.

:rofl:

On a serious note - Rolex never had AR on the crystal, only on cyclop. About the rest - you paid for crap, you got the crap. What'd you expect - 28,800bph from DG-2813??? Why to buy from dropshipper and even recommend it in the first place? Box looks just awful too, sorry, mate. It would fool only Steve Wonder.

2point

Great post to welcome the new guy...................again.

FFS, ban request?

Cyril_Clunge
8eade9ff11a67775a61e7a042b3759de.jpg

sardonix
More like 2,5% ;)

Can beat that, got one not drop shipped but hand picked from Reg for exact 0.56% of the average gen value, and guess what is gold to : )

Look at Narikaa feedback section.