Sign in to follow this  
cala1981

Big Bangs from Kuvarsitwatch $200 less than asiakrono

cala1981

Has anyone ordered from kuvarsitwatch in a while? Good or bad luck? They have the same model with the same movement that asiakrono has for $200 less. Silix-prime has same model but different movement and materials for the case for about the same $. Any luck with this site?

nisog

Show us the particular watch that would be helpful :)

Chavezzito

Not trusted I believe...so stay away would be my advice.

HWG

They are not a TD here, but I have heard decent things about them. That being said, you would be ordering at your own risk, mods/admin here can not help you if something goes wrong.

YoungGPS

They are not a TD here, but I have heard decent things about them. That being said, you would be ordering at your own risk, mods/admin here can not help you if something goes wrong.

+1

nisog

Kuvarsit is pretty good to deal with IMO. But not a trusted dealer here. If you have concerns you can email one of the TD in here with the Watch Pics.

I'm sure then can get it for you

scorpion
1 angry.gifWhat the fuck - that link is dangerous and a threat according to ESET one of the best AV suites out there so click on it at your own risk. Edited by scorpion

cala1981
1 angry.gifWhat the fuck - that link is dangerous and a threat according to ESET one of the best AV suites out there so click on it at your own risk.

My AV software blocks almost all Rep watch sites. Asiakrono and silix-prime included... I have to disable just to shop...

scorpion

My AV software blocks almost all Rep watch sites. Asiakrono and silix-prime included... I have to disable just to shop...

ESET is superb and when it tells me a site is a risk I believe it. 5 years and there is not a single virus its not stopped it tracks and its an rare event for it to flash me the warning. Silix and AsiaKrono are fine but this one is something else.

Cynikal.Mindset

my eset doesn't show anything for kurvasit

greg_r

Dunno about the virus warning - any shop software can get infected, but Kuvarsit are on the up and up. I'd be inclined to suspect a false positive there. They've been around for a looong time and have a pretty decent reputation. In fact, we were talking with them a while back about possibly becoming trusted dealers here. It didn't work out (not for any reasons of poor service or other problems, I hasten to add), but in the process I mystery shopped them a couple of times and was generally impressed with them

I believe they've recently lost their online payments processor, which may be an issue and the usual caveats about off-board dealers hold true (i.e. we can't help you if there's a problem), but my impressions of them are generally good.

scorpion

my eset doesn't show anything for kurvasit

Weird - mine shows the following and it very rare for it to show this screen, its extremely good at only reporting real risks. What version are you on - mine is 4.0.417 and database updated an hour ago?

AV (Large).jpg

fatarms

Even for $360, I'd be afraid of cracking the ceramic case. Is this a different tempered ceramic? My fiance cracked the case on her J12, but it cracked below the case and bezel, so I was able to epoxy it back together and not be noticeable unless you look closely from underneath.

Underneath the watch, you pervs. :lol:

zerox67

I just ordered a watch,Can somebody explain how Bank transfer works...and is it safe,,BTW here is the watch I ordered...http://www.kuvarsit.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=31019,,,This is my first buy of a replica...

jwalt

I have ordered from Kuvarsit before. No issues.

headhunt3r

Zombie thread awakes.... are we trying to rack up post count or something?

mysterio

No, really? :lol:

jwalt

As a matter of fact I was. Ha. Trying to find a couple pieces for build I'm working on. Was it that transparent. Haha. Tried to find some old out of the way threads.